Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Lions are going to have a horrible season...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!

moldyoldie

Re: The Lions are going to have a horrible season...

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:30 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:14 am
....When the Lions drafted [Jalani Tavai] I immediately went to YouTube to look at his game tape highlights. It was painfully obvious that he was slower than molasses and I was hoping the Lions braintrust saw something that would be a "scheme fit". I read he was likened to former Lions draftee Kyle Van Noy who went on to success with the Patriots. I also read that Bill Belichick was enamored with Tavai and it's why Quinntricia grabbed him in the second round. Well, talk about a second round bust! Shades of Jordan Dizon. :evil:
Surprise ! Surprise! Tavai signed on with the Patriots practice squad. :rolleyes If he excels with Belichick, Matty Patty & Co., we'll KNOW there's a curse on this franchise. :smokin

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

javafan0101

Re: The Lions are going to have a horrible season...

Post by javafan0101 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:27 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:26 pm
Anyone see the cringey spot from Dan Miller on Fox 2? So hilarious.

MotorCityRadioFreak, I feel sorry for Dan Miller. I don't know how he can have that depressing job where he has to report about the Lions not going to the Super Bowl at the end of every NFL season. I bet it's sad for him to see the same outcome happen semester-after-semester for this garbage football team. I know amount of money he earns to do that job is most likely good but like I said, I bet reporting about the Lions not going to the Super Bowl semester-after-semester messes with his mental health.

Fuck Putin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic