Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/coll ... 621845002/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 622194002/

The son of legendary Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler will share with the public that he is among those sexually abused by former team doctor Robert Anderson.

And he will tell the world about his father's "failure to protect him and other athletes," according to a news release.

During a Thursday news conference, Matt Schembechler will be joined by his attorney and two former Michigan players to speak about their experiences.

Okemos-based lawyer Mick Grewal said Wednesday that the late coach's son and the two former players "are coming forward now to set the record straight, especially with Jim Harbaugh’s statement."

The censorship king from out of state.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm

It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.

Honeyman

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm
It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments. Think he will last for another Ohio State trouncing?

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.
You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Matt Schembechler and his step father didn't get along too well. He sued his father in 1999.

That said, I doubt he would lie about something as personal and painful as this topic.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Nothing to see here!
Last edited by Matt on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Upon learning of additional info regarding their history, I recanted my post of moments ago. I jumped the gun. Sorry about that.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:05 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:01 pm
Upon learning of additional info regarding their history, I recanted my post of moments ago. I jumped the gun. Sorry about that.
I've also removed my response.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:08 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:55 pm
Matt Schembecler and his step father didn't get along too well. He sued his father in 1999.

That said, I doubt he would lie about something as personal and painful as this topic.
I'm confused... that's actually in the title of the thread, not Matt's post.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.
Fuck you! You are the mibuzzboard king of cheap shots with your lies and posts about a hall of fame basketball coach. Or is "midget cunt" a term of endearment?!?

You're about get yours now, Mutt...where it really hurts. Your beloved universities football team icon is about to be shown what a horrific individual he was. Only question is how many others he takes down with him, and what happens to the program.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

Fuck you! You are the mibuzzboard king of cheap shots with your lies and posts about a hall of fame basketball coach. Or is "midget cunt" a term of endearment?!?

You're about get yours now, Mutt...where it really hurts. Your beloved universities football team icon is about to be shown what a horrific individual he was. Only question is how many others he takes down with him, and what happens to the program.
You're delusional. I'm not sure in any scenario where a man that hasn't coached in 32 years much less been alive for almost 15 years would impact the current program. At the same time, you are bending over backwards for a despicable piece of shit, in Tom Izzo, whose program has NEVER been investigated. His old boss knew where the skeletons were and he told him to GTFO. Izzo is a lowlife.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm

I will say this - maybe Bo's stepson didn't have a good relationship with Bo because Bo allowed the family doctor to sodomize his stepson.

Thursday will be a VERY interesting day. I think it is more likely than not corroborated, damning, credible allegations will be leveled at Bo.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

You're delusional. I'm not sure in any scenario where a man that hasn't coached in 32 years much less been alive for almost 15 years would impact the current program. At the same time, you are bending over backwards for a despicable piece of shit, in Tom Izzo, whose program has NEVER been investigated. His old boss knew where the skeletons were and he told him to GTFO. Izzo is a lowlife.
Keep deflecting. And we'll see what comes out. Sure sounds like the university knew about all of this in 2018 and did zero about it.

And your lack of compassion for the 850+ UM football players who were sexually abused is very telling.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic