Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:15 pm

BME wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:06 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm
It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.
You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.
Fuck you! You are the mibuzzboard king of cheap shots with your lies and posts about a hall of fame basketball coach. Or is "midget cunt" a term of endearment?!?

You're about get yours now, Mutt...where it really hurts. Your beloved universities football team icon is about to be shown what a horrific individual he was. Only question is how many others he takes down with him, and what happens to the program.
You're delusional. I'm not sure in any scenario where a man that hasn't coached in 32 years much less been alive for almost 15 years would impact the current program. At the same time, you are bending over backwards for a despicable piece of shit, in Tom Izzo, whose program has NEVER been investigated. His old boss knew where the skeletons were and he told him to GTFO. Izzo is a lowlife.
Keep deflecting. And we'll see what comes out. Sure sounds like the university knew about all of this in 2018 and did zero about it.

And your lack of compassion for the 850+ UM football players who were sexually abused is very telling.
Matt is a despicable human. I don't want to hear another word from him about Izzo or Dantonio (neither of whom enabled anyone or even knew UM alum/Anderson protege Larry Nassar) or MSU athletics. "Leaders and best," my ass.
Go fuck yourself, then delete your account.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Funny how Shemy makes ZERO mention of Bo's relationship with his various stepsons.
"Just know this — Bo would have done something. This article is so disingenuous, it doesn't even speak to how Bo handled issues. Bo would have done something. I know that, 100 percent, and there are hundreds and hundreds of players that will back up what I just said."
There seem to be numerous players who feel very differently on the above point.
"I'm here to defend Bo. I know all of this for a fact .. we were exceptionally close, especially at the end of his life," Schembechler said of his father. "He would have told me about this. He never uttered one single, solitary word. You can go to [long time equipment manager] Jon Falk, [former coaches] Gary Moller or Lloyd Carr, and they would tell you the same thing.
Funny. I remember Dr. Anderson's kids saying similar things about Dr. Anderson.
The suggestion that Canham fired Anderson flies in the face of what has been reported until the stepson that sued Bo and U-M for stopping a Michigan Stadium seat selling grift made these allegations today.
I read some minor details regarding the law suit; breach of contract was alleged. It appears Matt S. had significant capital already tied up in his venture; I cannot blame him in the least for filing suit to seek an injunction.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
The suggestion that Canham fired Anderson...
Canham did not fire Anderson. He allegedly informed Bo he wanted to fire Anderson, but Bo allegedly pleaded (successfully) with Canham to keep Anderson. The suggestion seems to be that Bo had veto power over Canham with regard to any decision that would affect the football program. I'd say that is plausible.

BME

Post by BME » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:31 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:15 pm
BME wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:
It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.
You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.
Fuck you! You are the mibuzzboard king of cheap shots with your lies and posts about a hall of fame basketball coach. Or is "midget cunt" a term of endearment?!?

You're about get yours now, Mutt...where it really hurts. Your beloved universities football team icon is about to be shown what a horrific individual he was. Only question is how many others he takes down with him, and what happens to the program.
You're delusional. I'm not sure in any scenario where a man that hasn't coached in 32 years much less been alive for almost 15 years would impact the current program. At the same time, you are bending over backwards for a despicable piece of shit, in Tom Izzo, whose program has NEVER been investigated. His old boss knew where the skeletons were and he told him to GTFO. Izzo is a lowlife.
Keep deflecting. And we'll see what comes out. Sure sounds like the university knew about all of this in 2018 and did zero about it.

And your lack of compassion for the 850+ UM football players who were sexually abused is very telling.
Matt is a despicable human. I don't want to hear another word from him about Izzo or Dantonio (neither of whom enabled anyone or even knew UM alum/Anderson protege Larry Nassar) or MSU athletics. "Leaders and best," my ass.
Typical intelligent Walmarter answer.

I'm not going anywhere, and your cheap shots at MSU will not be forgotten for as long as you post here. Deal with it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:45 am

Always thought the real perverts were associated with gym locker rooms. Bunch of naked men in locker rooms. What could go wrong?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:16 am

BME wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:31 am
Matt wrote:
BME wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

I'm not going anywhere, and your cheap shots at MSU will not be forgotten for as long as you post here. Deal with it.
Delete your account.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

BME

Post by BME » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:16 am
BME wrote:
Matt wrote:
BME wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

Delete your account.
That all you got?

Have a good day. Don't forget: Presser at 11:30 a.m.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:34 am

Just remember that the crumbling “Ivy league of the Midwest” school is also unwilling to use the number 13 on anything. That tells me all I need to know about their supposed enlightenment and level of excellence. I expect idiotic superstition out of Bob’s Discount Septic Removal and not a supposed elite school. U of M is nothing more than an average school with a great marketing campaign. Their athletic image over the past 45+ years is at stake here if nothing else.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 am

BME wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:16 am
BME wrote:
Matt wrote:
BME wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mr.Transistor wrote:

Delete your account.
That all you got?

Have a good day. Don't forget: Presser at 11:30 a.m.
I'm seeing 1pm on clickondetroit.com.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:28 am

Yep, 1:00 EDT/10 PDT. Streamed on wood tv for those of us out-of-state. Not sure it'll be on BTN or not.

Football building should be renamed and the statue should be taken down by end of day.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:41 pm

I have been a loyal Michigan fan since I was young but am sincerely considering renouncing my fandom. I never thought I would ever say this in all my life, but there it is.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Close down the Football program. This is a shame.
Matthew said he told his father Bo in 1969 that Anderson had molested him during a physical examination for a youth football team when he was 10. Bo was enraged with Matthew when the news came to light, telling him he had no interest in hearing about it and punching Matthew in the chest so hard he flew across the kitchen floor, according to the adopted son.

Matthew said his mother brought then-UM Athletic Director Don Canham to the house for Matthew to explain what happened. Canham quickly terminated Anderson, but Bo successfully pushed to reinstate him, according to the late coach's son.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 pm

I 100 percent believe Bo is guilty. University should immediately renounce all ties to his legacy.

He is as big a piece of shit as Paterno, probably even moreso since he let his own stepson be violated sexually as a minor.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:02 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 pm
I 100 percent believe Bo is guilty. University should immediately renounce all ties to his legacy.
It needs to be considered for sure.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:05 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 pm
I agree. I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:33 pm

Sounds terrible. I'm sure HC Bo knew along with others but they just chose to silently whistle on by, nothing to see here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic