Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
G G

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by G G » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 pm
Nothing to see here!
Lol post deleting when you're wrong rather than letting is sit.

Someone has a soft keister.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Bo Schembechler's son to go public on Dr. Anderson abuse, father's failure to protect him

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:58 pm

His post was in response to an earlier post of mine, which I subsequently corrected. Because of the change I made to my post of 4:55p, Matt's response would've been out of context.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:00 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm
I will say this - maybe Bo's stepson didn't have a good relationship with Bo because Bo allowed the family doctor to sodomize his stepson.

Thursday will be a VERY interesting day. I think it is more likely than not corroborated, damning, credible allegations will be leveled at Bo.
This is true - I continue to say that Moeller and Carr should be asked what they knew. I'm not trying to advocate that any transgressions be brushed aside. I just have an issue with an individual not being able to defend himself.

At the same time, Honeyman is crucifying Jim Harbaugh for offering his opinion based on personal experience, while not calling for an investigation of Izzo or Dantonio.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:00 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Nothing to see here!

Don't you have horses to blow?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm
It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.
You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.
Schembechler was an overrated coach and there’s a Penn State level scandal or maybe worse a’brewin. Give it a rest.

G G

Post by G G » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:00 pm
G G wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Nothing to see here!

Don't you have horses to blow?
I'd ask you if you had young men and boys to fellate, but you're not on U of M athletic staff.

:lol:

Matt's afraid of people reading posts where he was wrong. What a soft boy.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:38 pm

My post was correct. MW changed his post that I was DIRECTLY quoting, pointing out that this was the stepson.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Will be interesting to hear what Gilvanni Johnson has to say tomorrow. He was was a wide receiver from 1982-86 and was abused over a dozen times by this depraved U of M doctor. Considering who the QB was during those years, and his recent comments which have seemed to fire this whole story up, I'll guess he will want to get something off his chest.

The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Post by G G » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:38 pm
My post was correct. MW changed his post that I was DIRECTLY quoting, pointing out that this was the stepson.
Fine, fine son.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 pm
Will be interesting to hear what Gilvanni Johnson has to say tomorrow. He was was a wide receiver from 1982-86 and was abused over a dozen times by this depraved U of M doctor. Considering who the QB was during those years, and his recent comments which have seemed to fire this whole story up, I'll guess he will want to get something off his chest.
Harbaugh was asked a question. And he answered as follows:
Speaking with a group of reporters on Thursday at Ferris State's The Michigan College Showcase, Harbaugh was asked how the University of Michigan should honor Schembechler's legacy after a report by Washington D.C. law firm WilmerHale, commissioned and paid for by the university, included his name in a 240-page report which alleges that Schembechler was made aware of accusations of abuse by university physician, Robert Anderson.

"I can tell you this," Harbaugh said. "Bo Schembechler, there was nothing that I saw at the times when I was a kid here, my dad was on the staff, or when I played here that he never sat on anything. He never procrastinated on anything. He took care of it before the sun went down. That’s the Bo Schembechler that I know. There’s nothing that was ever swept under the rug. He addressed everything in a timely fashion. That’s the Bo Schembechler that I know."
There is nothing remotely controversial about these comments. The recent activity is due to the issuance of the INDEPENDENT WilmerHale report last month, which will be the basis for lawsuits. Understand this: the victims did NOT deserve what happened, and the university needs to do right by the victims.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:04 pm

Harbaugh's comments the other day were sloppy, but I highly doubt he intended to cause any distress to Anderson's victims. He made a mistake in my judgment by not immediately supplementing his remarks with a press release or social media post.

I will not entirely rule out that Anderson took advantage of Harbaugh himself at some point.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:57 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 pm
Harbaugh was asked a question. And he answered as follows:
Speaking with a group of reporters on Thursday at Ferris State's The Michigan College Showcase, Harbaugh was asked how the University of Michigan should honor Schembechler's legacy after a report by Washington D.C. law firm WilmerHale, commissioned and paid for by the university, included his name in a 240-page report which alleges that Schembechler was made aware of accusations of abuse by university physician, Robert Anderson.

"I can tell you this," Harbaugh said. "Bo Schembechler, there was nothing that I saw at the times when I was a kid here, my dad was on the staff, or when I played here that he never sat on anything. He never procrastinated on anything. He took care of it before the sun went down. That’s the Bo Schembechler that I know. There’s nothing that was ever swept under the rug. He addressed everything in a timely fashion. That’s the Bo Schembechler that I know."
There is nothing remotely controversial about these comments. The recent activity is due to the issuance of the INDEPENDENT WilmerHale report last month, which will be the basis for lawsuits. Understand this: the victims did NOT deserve what happened, and the university needs to do right by the victims.
If he stopped at the first "That's the Bo Schembechler that I know.", he would have been fine. He didn't. The words after that cheapen and diminsh the abused men who had the guts to admit this had happened. Maybe Jim wasn't abused. But 800+ were. There is a time to shut the fuck up, and Harbaugh didn't.

I am just speculating, but Johnson was an anonymous source in the report, and now is coming out to talk about this. It seems something spurred this on, and maybe he didn't like Harbaughs comments, or didn't like Harbaugh. Maybe he said something to him at the time considering Harbaughs stature with the team, and got rebuffed. Tomorrow should be revealing.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Matt S. gave a rather detailed account of what occurred to a Freep reporter and to a Detnews reporter. He was penetrated digitally by Anderson not once but twice. Bo and Millie knew. Canham knew. Bo didn't want to be inconvenienced by having to replace the team doctor and was enraged at his ten year old son after his son disclosed the first encounter.

Millie was angered by her husband's refusal to take action. (Never mind the fact plenty of doctors in Ann Arbor probably could fill the role.) Canham indeed wanted to fire Anderson but Bo pleaded for Anderson to be retained.

That detailed account from Matt S. sure seems to suggest Bo was an uncaring piece of shit, a horrible father and a detestable human being.

BME

Post by BME » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm
It's too bad Bo is not around to discuss this. That being said, how soon does the statue come down? You know that's coming.
Wonder if they'll house that statue in the same place as all those banners they had to take down for the basketball scandal?
How many rapes have Izzo and Dantonio covered up? I think that is a little more serious than taking money. Those dickheads are alive. Maybe they should be asked.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

No comment on Bo?!? Still ignoring the horrific and disgraceful actions of the man whose name is on your football building, huh? Well it won't be on that building long, asshole! Your football program is now involved in a scandal almost as large as your basketball program was. And your beloved Jimmy might not be on the sidelines too much longer either considering his recent comments.

Keep posting about non-existent cover-ups if it makes you feel better, Mutt. Keep hiding your head in the sand. Keep believing your football program is elite when they are a fucking embarrassment on several levels.
You brought up the Fab Five scandal as a cheap shot, and you have NEVER called for an INDEPENDENT investigation into msu. I'll listen to what his son has to say and judge the veracity of what he says. It is POSSIBLE that the guy is telling the truth, but he could also be seeing dollar signs.

It's laughable for you to continue to take shots at Jim Harbaugh when he simply offered his OPINION based on his own EXPERIENCES. But go ahead... pile on a dead guy while giving your guys free passes.
Fuck you! You are the mibuzzboard king of cheap shots with your lies and posts about a hall of fame basketball coach. Or is "midget cunt" a term of endearment?!?

You're about get yours now, Mutt...where it really hurts. Your beloved universities football team icon is about to be shown what a horrific individual he was. Only question is how many others he takes down with him, and what happens to the program.
You're delusional. I'm not sure in any scenario where a man that hasn't coached in 32 years much less been alive for almost 15 years would impact the current program. At the same time, you are bending over backwards for a despicable piece of shit, in Tom Izzo, whose program has NEVER been investigated. His old boss knew where the skeletons were and he told him to GTFO. Izzo is a lowlife.
Keep deflecting. And we'll see what comes out. Sure sounds like the university knew about all of this in 2018 and did zero about it.

And your lack of compassion for the 850+ UM football players who were sexually abused is very telling.
Matt is a despicable human. I don't want to hear another word from him about Izzo or Dantonio (neither of whom enabled anyone or even knew UM alum/Anderson protege Larry Nassar) or MSU athletics. "Leaders and best," my ass.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:14 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:42 pm
Matt S. gave a rather detailed account of what occurred to a Freep reporter and to a Detnews reporter. He was penetrated digitally by Anderson not once but twice. Bo and Millie knew. Canham knew. Bo didn't want to be inconvenienced by having to replace the team doctor and was enraged at his ten year old son after his son disclosed the first encounter.

Millie was angered by her husband's refusal to take action. (Never mind the fact plenty of doctors in Ann Arbor probably could fill the role.) Canham indeed wanted to fire Anderson but Bo pleaded for Anderson to be retained.

That detailed account from Matt S. sure seems to suggest Bo was an uncaring piece of shit, a horrible father and a detestable human being.
I'd caution against forming a conclusion based on what the stepson has said so far. Here is how Bo and Millie's biological son responded last July: https://michigan.rivals.com/news/shemy- ... legations-

The suggestion that Canham fired Anderson flies in the face of what has been reported until the stepson that sued Bo and U-M for stopping a Michigan Stadium seat selling grift made these allegations today.

I'll say this: if Matt Schembechler is proven to be telling the truth, I will recant what I've said, but I'm highly suspicious based on other accounts.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic