Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Keith Appling wanted for murder in Detroit

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Bryce

Re: Keith Appling wanted for murder in Detroit

Post by Bryce » Sun May 23, 2021 8:57 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:39 pm
But what happened in 2015 is in no way relevant.
How about what he did in 2017 or 2020?
Honeyman wrote:
And let's compare Blassy Ford to this other woman, because as we all know, all rape accusations are completely identical.
Umm, well yes they are according to Joe Biden, and I quote, 'All women who say they are sexual assault victims should be believed." Did you consult with the Dunce of Donepezil on this?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 24, 2021 9:45 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:57 pm
Honeyman wrote:
But what happened in 2015 is in no way relevant.
How about what he did in 2017 or 2020?
Honeyman wrote:
And let's compare Blassy Ford to this other woman, because as we all know, all rape accusations are completely identical.
Umm, well yes they are according to Joe Biden, and I quote, 'All women who say they are sexual assault victims should be believed." Did you consult with the Dunce of Donepezil on this?
Reread the thread. Where have I have I come across as supporting Keith Appling? He's a scumbag. The only reason I entered the thread was to refute Mutt's cheap shot about Izzo.

And as far as Biden's quote is concerned, it might be hard for you to believe, but not all of us who support a candidate agree with his every word. I know you Trumpers will stand behind all your hero's big lies, but there are those of us who still want to think for ourselves and believe in democracy.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 24, 2021 10:51 am

Cheap shot on Izzo? The guy let two rapists REMAIN in his program. Izzo is the definition of human scum.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 24, 2021 11:30 am

Matt wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 10:51 am
Cheap shot on Izzo? The guy let two rapists REMAIN in his program. Izzo is the definition of human scum.
Again, the prosecutor found no crime had been committed. You just assume them guilty because they wore Green & White.

The alleged incident occurred on August 30, 2010. Payne, without counsel, voluntarily participated in the above-referenced interrogation. On October 10, 2010, Ingham County Prosecuting Attorney Stuart J. Dunnings III issued a statement explaining his reasoning for declining to prosecute Appling and Payne. In his statement, Dunnings provided: “[y]ou can see from the transcript of the interview with the man (Payne) that he did not, in fact, corroborate the facts necessary to substantiate a criminal sexual assault charge.”

Dunnings went on to state that “based on our review of all the material, including the police report, actual interviews…our office reached the conclusion that no crime had been committed.”

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon May 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:40 pm

LOL....obsess much? You still pissed off about that argument?!? :lol:

But good try at the comparison of apples and orangutans.
Not obsessed, nor pissed off - but thanks for projecting.

Amused at how you have no problem throwing people under the bus with zero evidence -- and yet give out free passes to others, likely only because they are MSUers? Definitely.

Spartans will ... get away with it. As do Wolverines, Buckeyes, Irish, Crimson Tide, etc etc etc. Not sure why there is so much loyalty to these cesspools of crap that are called college athletic programs.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:34 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:40 pm

LOL....obsess much? You still pissed off about that argument?!? :lol:

But good try at the comparison of apples and orangutans.
Not obsessed, nor pissed off - but thanks for projecting.

Amused at how you have no problem throwing people under the bus with zero evidence -- and yet give out free passes to others, likely only because they are MSUers? Definitely.

Spartans will ... get away with it. As do Wolverines, Buckeyes, Irish, Crimson Tide, etc etc etc. Not sure why there is so much loyalty to these cesspools of crap that are called college athletic programs.
By "throwing people under the bus", you are referring to my comments disparaging poor, innocent, un-powerful Nancy Pelosi. Gotcha'.

As far as "giving out free passes", I have said on this and other threads that Appling is a piece of shit. Adrien Payne is a different story (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/adreian- ... _n_5021300) and his career and reputation was certainly hampered by this incident. And again, they were never charged with any crime. But I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Judging by your comments, I am sure you would have convicted the Duke lacrosse team as well.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon May 24, 2021 1:26 pm

You had zero evidence that Pelosi had anything at all to do with those tweets ... which makes her exactly as culpable as your man Izzo.

You appear to only believe in innocent until proven guilty where it suits you.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:26 pm
You had zero evidence that Pelosi had anything at all to do with those tweets ... which makes her exactly as culpable as your man Izzo.

THEY. WERE. ON. HER. TWITTER. ACCOUNT.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon May 24, 2021 1:40 pm

:rollin And if you think that Nancy tweets, or has anything to do with her social media content, I've got some mahvolous swampland to sell you in Florida. Nancy Pelosi may be a lot of things, but accusing her of racist slurs based on a tweet? Can't make that connection.

Prove that whomever made that mistake was not some 22 year old staffer that did it out of racism and not just ignorance about baseball. Remember, innocence until proven guilty is your mantra.

Your opinion doesn't count.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:40 pm
:rollin And if you think that Nancy tweets, or has anything to do with her social media content, I've got some mahvolous swampland to sell you in Florida. Nancy Pelosi may be a lot of things, but accusing her of racist slurs based on a tweet? Can't make that connection.

Prove that whomever made that mistake was not some 22 year old staffer that did it out of racism and not just ignorance about baseball. Remember, innocence until proven guilty is your mantra.

I have said before it probably was a staffer. I just believe if you are a public person, one that is elected to her position by voters and is now in one of the most powerful offices in the county, you have the responsibility to stand behind the words published under your name.

Never said she was racist either, just out-of-touch and was responsible for tweeting something very dumb. Here's the thread: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 14&t=57632

Again, you can have the last word, I am done responding to you. You come into a thread about a totally different topic to rehash something we obviously don't agree on.
Last edited by Honeyman on Mon May 24, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon May 24, 2021 6:53 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Ocean front property in the desert. You try to sell them something farcical… not something they can actually buy.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Glad Keith Appling is now behind bars I hope he gets a lot of years in jail.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:21 am

Frank Clark arrested with uzi in car.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/316 ... un-vehicle

In 2012 Clark was arrested for felony home-invasion charges.[47]

In 2014 Clark was arrested for domestic violence. He said at the time of his arrest that him and got into an argument in a hotel room in Sandusky, Ohio, but that he didn’t touch her. The officer who responded said that Clark had an injury on his nose and determined he was intoxicated at the time of his arrest. A lamp in the hotel room was damaged and his girlfriend had large welt on the side of her cheek and marks on her neck, as well as what appeared to be a rug burn. She reportedly threw a remote at Clark during the argument, to which Clark responded by restraining her on the bed. She bit his nose to try to get free, after which he shoved her head into the bed but she got free. After getting free Clark reportedly punched her. As she was trying to leave the room, she threw the alarm clock at Clark.[48] Clark pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct but had the assault charges dropped. He was required to pay a $350 fine and was sentenced to a three-day jail sentence, but was given credit for time already served after his arrest.

The leaders and the best!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:41 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:21 am

In 2014 Clark was arrested for domestic violence. He said at the time of his arrest that him and got into an argument in a hotel room in Sandusky, Ohio, but that he didn’t touch her. The officer who responded said that Clark had an injury on his nose and determined he was intoxicated at the time of his arrest. A lamp in the hotel room was damaged and his girlfriend had large welt on the side of her cheek and marks on her neck, as well as what appeared to be a rug burn. She reportedly threw a remote at Clark during the argument, to which Clark responded by restraining her on the bed. She bit his nose to try to get free, after which he shoved her head into the bed but she got free. After getting free Clark reportedly punched her. As she was trying to leave the room, she threw the alarm clock at Clark.[48] Clark pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct but had the assault charges dropped. He was required to pay a $350 fine and was sentenced to a three-day jail sentence, but was given credit for time already served after his arrest.

Not sure what a guy that got booted by Neanderthal Brady Hoke after the domestic violence issue has to do with a guy charged with murder after being allowed to stay on msu basketball after raping a woman, but keep trying, sport!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:48 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:41 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:21 am

Not sure what a guy that got booted by Neanderthal Brady Hoke after the domestic violence issue has to do with a guy charged with murder after being allowed to stay on msu basketball after raping a woman, but keep trying, sport!
You really don't see the comparison? I know you're blinded to reality by your love for Michigan, but I didn't think you were that dumb, Matt. I'll type slow.........former athlete from university gets in serious trouble with the law. That's it.

You seem to believe bad things don't happen at Michigan though. Bring up Keith Appling every chance you get, but conveniently ignore Brendan Gibbons. Libel a hall-of-fame basketball coach and praise a herpes-ridden slut with five kids from 4 different women. Bring up the Nassar situation, but give the enabling icon of the university a pass.

BTW, love the "Neanderthal" Brady Hoke. I am sure when he was hired, you were touting him as the next Bo, will bring the program back, excellent choice, etc. But he was a disaster like DickRod so you tear him down now. At least he could beat OSU though, unlike Harbaugh. :lol:

What's the view from your office....is the enablers statue down yet?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic