Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I missed the Ohio State game. Did they win?

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: I missed the Ohio State game. Did they win?

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Anal Roberts defeated OSU in football???

I'm no apologist for Harbaugh; he has underachieved here as head coach. His winless streak against OSU is embarrassing and everything about last season was pathetic. I was expecting at least two wins against OSU by now and at least one trip to the Big Ten title game. Based on last season, Michigan isn't even close to being good enough to do either.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:28 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 pm
Anal Roberts defeated OSU in football???

I'm no apologist for Harbaugh; he has underachieved here as head coach. His winless streak against OSU is embarrassing and everything about last season was pathetic. I was expecting at least two wins against OSU by now and at least one trip to the Big Ten title game. Based on last season, Michigan isn't even close to being good enough to do either.
Matt sees no issues with Michigan football... great times.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:20 pm

Down go the Suckeyes I liked it my mom saw the final seconds she doesn't like OSU not a sports fan thou but she hates OSU & ND Overrated.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic