Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Congrats to the Tampa Bay Patriots!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Oldiesman1955

Congrats to the Tampa Bay Patriots!

Post by Oldiesman1955 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:31 am

:lol

Really, though, I'm happy that Matt has something to cheer about during all of this craziness. Tom Brady has a seventh Super Bowl ring and Tampa Bay has another Super Bowl winners trophy. Plus they're the first host team to make the Super Bowl and the first to win. And the reference to the Patriots is something I heard on the radio. I thought it was funny so I decided to make reference to it plus I have relatives who live there or did live there. Congrats again to Tom Brady and the Bucks!

Matt

Re: Congrats to the Tampa Bay Patriots!

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:07 am

Thank you whichever former poster you are!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Jacques Strap

Re: Congrats to the Tampa Bay Patriots!

Post by Jacques Strap » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:18 pm

They should be inducted into the Original Six.

You don't have to be a good sport, to be a mad one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic