Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thom Brennaman is in big trouble

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Thom Brennaman is in big trouble

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:09 pm

He said the word like he had said it many times before. I do believe in forgiveness though.

As for the word, some people may not understand that several of us were tormented with bullying and that word. So much bullying, that my nerves are literally frayed, and I am dealing with possible multiple sclerosis like symptoms as a result years later. I can't see a doctor for an official diagnosis because he's closed because of the spread of COVID because fuck boys like you won't wear a mask.

So STFU, McLovin', you don't know what you're talking about. It's not just a word.

Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

lovinlife101

Re: Thom Brennaman is in big trouble

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:39 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:09 pm
He said the word like he had said it many times before. I do believe in forgiveness though.

As for the word, some people may not understand that several of us were tormented with bullying and that word. So much bullying, that my nerves are literally frayed, and I am dealing with possible multiple sclerosis like symptoms as a result years later. I can't see a doctor for an official diagnosis because he's closed because of the spread of COVID because fuck boys like you won't wear a mask.

So STFU, McLovin', you don't know what you're talking about. It's not just a word.
It is, literally, just a word.

Don’t take anyone seriously who says it. Don’t give them any power or control over you.

Your job is not to control what other people say and do.

Your job is how you react to it.

People want a reaction. Don’t give them the satisfaction.

Take back the “power” of the word “faggot” and you will be a lot happier and empowered.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic