Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt
Posts: 2763
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:54 am

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 525826002/

I hope none of the three recent five stars play a second in EL, but it is ian mpressive haul.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1421
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am

:lol

For a Wolvie, you're allright, Matt!

Don't think we're gonna see any college football, myself. Dunno if i told you this story but my sister, who lives in Denver, is a UM alum and a die-hard Wolverine. Every year, we meet in Vegas for the MSU-UM football game. Loser of the game has to wear the other teams shirt all day Sunday. Been doing it for 29 straight years....looks like that streak will be put on hold. Hopefully we can get to basketball season though.



Matt
Posts: 2763
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:03 am

I'm an optimist and think we will have a season. I would probably advise against Vegas for this year unless there is a significant breakthrough by that point. The B1G is supposed to be releasing a schedule next week.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1421
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:20 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:03 am
I'm an optimist and think we will have a season. I would probably advise against Vegas for this year unless there is a significant breakthrough by that point. The B1G is supposed to be releasing a schedule next week.
No way we are meeting in Vegas. My sis has asthma and neither of us is comfortable flying, or being in that city this year. Not to mention we will get worked big time this year.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm

I doubt we will have a football or basketball season. Go Blue!


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am
:lol

For a Wolvie, you're allright, Matt!

Don't think we're gonna see any college football, myself. Dunno if i told you this story but my sister, who lives in Denver, is a UM alum and a die-hard Wolverine. Every year, we meet in Vegas for the MSU-UM football game. Loser of the game has to wear the other teams shirt all day Sunday. Been doing it for 29 straight years....looks like that streak will be put on hold. Hopefully we can get to basketball season though.
And you're damn good for a Sparty. :) I mean that sincerely. Not sure how most of my cousins ventured to MSU, but it's all good.


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1421
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:43 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 am
:lol

For a Wolvie, you're allright, Matt!

Don't think we're gonna see any college football, myself. Dunno if i told you this story but my sister, who lives in Denver, is a UM alum and a die-hard Wolverine. Every year, we meet in Vegas for the MSU-UM football game. Loser of the game has to wear the other teams shirt all day Sunday. Been doing it for 29 straight years....looks like that streak will be put on hold. Hopefully we can get to basketball season though.
And you're damn good for a Sparty. :) I mean that sincerely. Not sure how most of my cousins ventured to MSU, but it's all good.
At least we can both despise the fucking Buckeyes. I once bought a used car for the OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE bumper sticker.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Enoch Boakye, bitches!!!!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:37 pm

Oh yeah, I hate Brutus and the Fuckeyes much more than State. I am sick of our losses.


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic