Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

It's opening gay y'all!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
lovinlife101
Posts: 5885
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

It's opening gay y'all!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

Time to cheer on those men with their tight uniforms, handling balls and bats, smacking each other's butts, and being the most non-contact, most homosexual "sport" ever.

Play ball!!!



MasterB
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by MasterB » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Why do always have to put gay in every topic almost everything? Go Tigers.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

User avatar
Jacques Strap
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:20 pm

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by Jacques Strap » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Image


You don't have to be a good sport, to be a mad one.

Deleted User 15342

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:59 am

MasterB wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Why do always have to put gay in every topic almost everything? Go Tigers.
Because that OP has a right to freedom of speech.



lovinlife101
Posts: 5885
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 pm

MasterB wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Why do always have to put gay in every topic almost everything? Go Tigers.
Why do you leave it out?



MasterB
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by MasterB » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:54 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 pm
MasterB wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Why do always have to put gay in every topic almost everything? Go Tigers.
Why do you leave it out?
Because I don't think gay needs to be said in every topic is all.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

lovinlife101
Posts: 5885
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 am

MasterB wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:54 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 pm
MasterB wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Why do always have to put gay in every topic almost everything? Go Tigers.
Why do you leave it out?
Because I don't think gay needs to be said in every topic is all.
What’s wrong with being happy all the time?



Deleted User 15342

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:58 am

Tom Selleck loves baseball and Tom Selleck is gay. It’s opening Gay.



lovinlife101
Posts: 5885
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:58 am
Tom Selleck loves baseball and Tom Selleck is gay. It’s opening Gay.
Everything about it is purely homosexual. From the tight pants, to the balls, to the footlong hotdogs and butt slapping. 100% gay.



Deleted User 15342

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:50 am

Who really knows what’s going on in that locker room before, during and after the game. Play Ball ⚾️.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:58 am
Tom Selleck loves baseball and Tom Selleck is gay. It’s opening Gay.
Everything about it is purely homosexual. From the tight pants, to the balls, to the footlong hotdogs and butt slapping. 100% gay.
Keep overcompensating there, Tiger.


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

lovinlife101
Posts: 5885
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:00 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:58 am
Tom Selleck loves baseball and Tom Selleck is gay. It’s opening Gay.
Everything about it is purely homosexual. From the tight pants, to the balls, to the footlong hotdogs and butt slapping. 100% gay.
Keep overcompensating there, Tiger.
For what?



Deleted User 15342

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:00 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:58 am
Tom Selleck loves baseball and Tom Selleck is gay. It’s opening Gay.
Everything about it is purely homosexual. From the tight pants, to the balls, to the footlong hotdogs and butt slapping. 100% gay.
Keep overcompensating there, Tiger.
For what?
LL you were called Tiger :blink



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by TC Talks » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:58 pm

Image


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: It's opening gay y'all!

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:20 am

Am I supposed to know who that is? Kind of looks like a young JJ.


Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic