Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hockey Hall of Fame shits the bed

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Hockey Hall of Fame shits the bed

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:49 am

Apparently inheriting a Stanley Cup Championship roster and arguably one of the best coaches ever qualifies a failed GM for the HHOF. What a joke...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Mr.Transistor

Re: Hockey Hall of Fame shits the bed

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:26 pm

I guess I was a little surprised by this but I don't know how common that is for GM's with what he accomplished. How many did he get while at the helm? He probably could have done the turnaround quicker, some contracts he had at the end were not too good.......I can't complain too much tho definitely seen some terrible GM's in Detroit during my time. He is a good guy, pretty down to earth.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 pm

100% agreed, Matt.

Ken Holland absolutely does NOT deserve to be inducted!!! The guy is a complete hack.

Holland's player personnel decisions and contract negotiation skills were absolutely miserable.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 25, 2021 7:05 pm

In case anyone missed it, the Red Wings won as many playoff games as the Oilers.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 25, 2021 7:50 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:49 am
Apparently inheriting a Stanley Cup Championship roster and arguably one of the best coaches ever qualifies a failed GM for the HHOF. What a joke...
+1

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 27, 2021 11:09 pm

Wait, Holland is in the NHL Hall of Fame? How did I miss this? What a fucking joke!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri May 28, 2021 12:32 am

Winnipeg won game 4 against Edmonton in triple OT to boot! :lol

Screw Edmonton, and screw Ken Holland.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic