Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NBA suspends remainder of season

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: NBA suspends remainder of season

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:43 am

Not a surprise. He was the primary defender on Rudy Gobert when the two teams played at LCA a couple weeks ago.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

format this

Re: NBA suspends remainder of season

Post by format this » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:29 pm
To be fair, how physical is the game these days? I am not into basketball, but I hear from many who are that the game is not physical anymore, and defense is next to non existent.
Roger Murdock : ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.

Joey : I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.

[Kareem gets angry]

Joey : And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Roger Murdock : [breaking character] The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

- Airplane, 1980
Thank you, Lester. I needed that.

And don’t call me Shirley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic