Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mike Valenti preaching the truth!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: Mike Valenti preaching the truth!

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:05 am

The only thing I am "rooting for" MW, is that the truth be told and this situation gets as much attention from national and local media as what happened at MSU and PSU, which was Valentis main point.

You're right, I should have said "if" the truth comes out in respect to Bo, but I do admit that I believe he will be found implicit in this, when it is all said and done. The time frame involved, the many years this asshole worked in the football department in his capacity, and the nature of Schembechler as a micro-manager....he had to know. This is not all that different from the Paterno situation, in my opinion. In my eyes, Joe knew, and looked the other way. I believe Bo did too.

I will readily eat my words and admit I was wrong if proven otherwise. Just get the true story out there.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:15 am

You're so full of shit, and Valenti is even worse. If you gave a damn about any of this than you would be DEMANDING external investigations into what was happening in EL with both Nassar and the rest of your athletic programs. You are hoping this stains UM.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:47 pm
There have been articles in all of those publications. This isn't a case where the guy was still employed at Michigan, or where the football and basketball coach were complicit in covering up multiple assaults. Valenti is full of shit, just like you, HoneyTBD.
But you don't think it is weird that this guy was employed by the athletic department for two decades, and it was well known among the athletes that this guy was a pervert, but somehow the coaches knew nothing? You have no problem labeling Izzo and Dantonio "rape enablers" - do you have evidence? You are the ultimate Michigan slappy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic