Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Tom Izzo's program under investigation

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Tom Izzo's program under investigation

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 am

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2020/02/ ... claim.html

It's well past time for an objective outside party to investigate EVERY aspect of the espn otl article from 2018: https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/22 ... -case-espn

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Tom Izzo's program under investigation

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:18 am

Let's see what happens.....it's under investigation. Did you read the Freep today? Looks like this will be under investigation too: https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 656749002/

But you, a Michigan fan, is actually talking dirty programs?!? Michigan, who will go down in history with the biggest college basketball scandal ever? How many games did they vacate?

And of course they take a member of that infamous, cheating squad and name him as head coach! It's Juwan "Herpes" Howard! https://theblueballer.typepad.com/the_b ... index.html

And Herpes Howard is picking up where he left off too, disciplining Simpson one game for an obvious DUI.....helped by the crooked AA police department covering it up. https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/20 ... e-say.html

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Little Matty gets butthurt anytime somebody doesn't kowtow to UM or posts a political opinion to the left of Ghengis Khan. Don't pay any attention to him, P.A.Y. I don't.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Don't worry my longtime comrade, I only respond to him because I enjoy playing an unarmed man in a battle of wits.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:22 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Don't worry my longtime comrade, I only respond to him because I enjoy playing an unarmed man in a battle of wits.
It's cute that you think that, or perhaps troubling. Either way, you're deluded!

I think its interesting that you are bringing Provost Martin Philbert into a Tom Izzo cover up story when President Mark Schlissel immediately placed Philbert on administrative leave and hired an outside firm to investigate when allegations were brought to light. It's also pretty racist of you to assume an African American immigrant is guilty of sexual misconduct. MSU has yet to hire a true outside firm to investigate Nassar AND football/basketball.

Also, in regards to Zavier Simpson, AAPD isn't known to run cover for UM Athletics. Also, you are libeling our head basketball coach in regards to suggesting he has an STI, should I run and cry to MW like you did regarding LL101? If Howard didn't suspend Simpson, the infraction never would have came to light.

Lastly, the Fab Five scandal is nothing compared to the rampant sexual assaults that have occurred on your campus that have been systematically covered up. Kids taking money that the schools should be providing hurts no one. Rampant sexual assaults ruin lives, and that is the current msu legacy.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:23 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:27 pm
Little Matty gets butthurt anytime somebody doesn't kowtow to UM or posts a political opinion to the left of Ghengis Khan. Don't pay any attention to him, P.A.Y. I don't.
Oh Victor, you know you don't mean that last two words.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:53 am

I post a link to a freep article, and that makes me a racist. Gotcha'.

Zavier Simpson crashed a car into a light pole. At 3 a.m. He denied he was driving the car. And the AA police did not give him a breathilizer. You must be a shitty accountant, you can't add 2+2.

And to excuse one of the greatest scandal in college athletics by saying "Kids taking money that the schools should be providing hurts no one." says all we need to know. You simply cannot be rational about Michigan athletics.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:53 am
I post a link to a freep article, and that makes me a racist. Gotcha'.

Zavier Simpson crashed a car into a light pole. At 3 a.m. He denied he was driving the car. And the AA police did not give him a breathilizer. You must be a shitty accountant, you can't add 2+2.

And to excuse one of the greatest scandal in college athletics by saying "Kids taking money that the schools should be providing hurts no one." says all we need to know. You simply cannot be rational about Michigan athletics.
Oh, honeyman, you know those last three words are unnecessary.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 pm

Tom Izzo isn't a liar or a cheater and rape-enabler as you have claim Matt, Izzo and coach D ran clean programs. And Paula OTL hit piece on the basketball & football program was slander, smearing & defaming Tom Izzo & Mark D name which isn't right and both should sue ESPN & Paula for lies and having no facts or proof in that story which only thing they got right was Larry Nassar that was it.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 pm

I don't really have a pony in this race, but I am constantly amused at how much the "Big Brother" guys loose their shit every chance they get in regards to "little brother" doing something bad. Seems kinda insecure. I mean, if you are Big Brother, who cares about the rest? This is great stuff!

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:53 am

Oh that Matt, coming straight from mother's basement with the hot take! On the edge and to the extreme!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 am

I think most of the UM supporters are realistic about their teams. Seems like most everybody on this board, sans Matt, look at things objectively. My sister is a die-hard Wolverine but criticizes her team when deserved. I've mentioned a friend who is such a big Wolvie, he visits Bo Schembechlers grave on his birthday. A fanatic, yes, but he is very clear minded about the UM teams

But there is a faction of people that are completely in their own world. Ever read the Mgoboard?!? Hard to believe these people live among us. They, like Matt, only can see things thru their piss yellow and blue glasses. To them, Michigan has NEVER lost a game. The refs have stolen most, or all the teams they play have cheated to win. MSU and all other schools certainly have their zealots, but there is a group that seems specific to Michigan that lives in an ulterior universe whereJim Harbaugh is some sort of deity.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Piss-Yellow.. That was funny!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 pm

MasterB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 pm
Tom Izzo isn't a liar or a cheater and rape-enabler as you have claim Matt, Izzo and coach D ran clean programs. And Paula OTL hit piece on the basketball & football program was slander, smearing & defaming Tom Izzo & Mark D name which isn't right and both should sue ESPN & Paula for lies and having no facts or proof in that story which only thing they got right was Larry Nassar that was it.
Coach D??? Did ya suit up and play for him, sport? The reality is Dantonio did NOT run a clean program. He abruptly left after it was exposed he broke NCAA rules. The Detroit News has photo proof: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 798101002/ The ESPN investigation uncovered incidents that MSU wanted to cover up. It's time for an actual investigation from an outside entity into each of the incidents that ESPN detailed. You're an idiot if you think ESPN made them up. If they did, why haven't the subjects sued? If you don't know why, I've got some BEAUTIFUL ocean front property in Kansas that you might be interested in purchasing, since sight unseen appears to be your modus operandi.

EDIT: I'm wondering if coach D is his nickname from you because he let his players get away with giving the D to women on the MSU campus, even if they didn't want it...

EDIT 2: Don't be surprised if it is world class crybaby Tom Izzo's last season this year either.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:39 pm
MasterB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 pm
Coach D??? Did ya suit up and play for him, sport? The reality is Dantonio did NOT run a clean program. He abruptly left after it was exposed he broke NCAA rules. The Detroit News has photo proof: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 798101002/ The ESPN investigation uncovered incidents that MSU wanted to cover up. It's time for an actual investigation from an outside entity into each of the incidents that ESPN detailed. You're an idiot if you think ESPN made them up. If they did, why haven't the subjects sued? If you don't know why, I've got some BEAUTIFUL ocean front property in Kansas that you might be interested in purchasing, since sight unseen appears to be your modus operandi.

EDIT: I'm wondering if coach D is his nickname from you because he let his players get away with giving the D to women on the MSU campus, even if they didn't want it...

EDIT 2: Don't be surprised if it is world class crybaby Tom Izzo's last season this year either.
Solid analysis there, champ.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic