Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Mark Dantonio "retires"

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Mark Dantonio "retires"

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Bye, Felicia!

You won't be missed!

Official Story: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 658024002/

Interesting timing, given the news broke after this: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 655797002/

It looks like the dumb motherfucker perjured himself:
Dantonio had Blackwell accompany him on a Metro Detroit home visit of an unnamed five-star recruit, when Blackwell, in his role as director of college advancement and performance, wasn't authorized to conduct off-campus visits.

Dantonio said in his Jan. 10 deposition that Blackwell never did any home visits because it would've been an NCAA violation. He did recall Blackwell once traveling with him to see a recruit, but that Blackwell remained in the car.
One of the survivors at MSU is pretty stoked about this news: https://twitter.com/bailey_kowalski/sta ... 6143942656

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Liar, Cheater, and Rape-Enabler Mark Dantonio "retires"

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:32 pm

Rose Bowls won

Dantonio 1
Harbaugh 0

BT Championships

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

OSU games won

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

Dantonio record vs. UM 8-5

Eat shit you little cunt Walmart Wolvie!
Last edited by Honeyman on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:32 pm
Rose Bowls won

Dantonio 1
Harbaugh 0

BT Championships

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

OSU games won

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

Success does not come easily to Jimbo..,

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Well, it should make the Harbaugh and Michigan fans breathe a sigh of relief. At least there's going to be one game on the schedule they should walk away with for a year or two.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:34 am

Honeyman wrote:
Rose Bowls won

Dantonio 1
Harbaugh 0

BT Championships

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

OSU games won

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

Dantonio record vs. UM 8-5

I know you are a mental midget who lacks the ability to use logic, but if you're going to compare Harbaugh and Dantonio, you don't get to in the same breath not note the head to head record of the two coaches. Harbaugh won that 3-2. I know you want to give the rape enabler credit for going 1-6 against RR and Hoke, but that is just not that impressive. Would he have even beat RR in 2009 if he had properly suspended Glenn Winston?
Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:06 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Rose Bowls won

Dantonio 1
Harbaugh 0

BT Championships

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

OSU games won

Dantonio 2
Harbaugh 0

Success does not come easily to Jimbo..,
Yet you call yourself a Michigan fan...

This isn't about Harbaugh, it's about liar, cheater, and rape enabler Mark Dantonio.
km1125 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:49 pm
Well, it should make the Harbaugh and Michigan fans breathe a sigh of relief. At least there's going to be one game on the schedule they should walk away with for a year or two.
Because 3 out of 4 (what should be 4 out of 5 at least) with the last two being 21-7 (2018) and 44-10 (2019) weren't games Michigan walked away with? Educate yourself a little bit before you start talking out your ass.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:34 am
I know you want to give the rape enabler credit for going 1-6 against RR and Hoke, but that is just not that impressive.

:lol :lol So the 6 out of 7 games we beat you don't count....because Michigan was so inept to hire shit-for-brains coaches?!? That's your reply?!? :lol :lol

Have you ever been in the playoff? No.

Have you won a Rose Bowl in the past two decades? No.

Have you beaten OSU? No.

Have you even won the BT East? No.

And you chastise other Michigan fans because they aren't lock step behind you in praising the abject failure Harbaugh.

I notice you never bothered to answer MW's question:
MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Not sure to whom you are responding specifically, if anyone. My statement was that Harbaugh has trouble beating any team ranked in the Top 25 on the road or at a neutral site, regardless of which team is favored. He has accomplished that feat only on seldom occasion.

If I predicted upon Harbaugh's hire that after five years in the job he would be 0 - 5 against Ohio State you would've called me a moron, right? Be honest.

I have trouble picturing Michigan reaching Ohio State's stature on the football field anytime soon, and it could easily be another two or three years before Michigan wins a game against the Buckeyes.
Why don't you answer him?

...because you have no balls. Hence, you're a cunt.
Last edited by Honeyman on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Looks like they've hired Mel Tucker, out of Colorado to take over. At first blush it seems to be a good pick. I have to admire him for coming out of the gate strong. Apparently MSU made him an offer that he could refuse. He told them he needed more money for his assistant pool as well as more cash for the strengthening and conditioning program (he also got some extra pay for himself). MSU acquiesced, so he signed.

Good luck Coach!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:30 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:34 am
I know you want to give the rape enabler credit for going 1-6 against RR and Hoke, but that is just not that impressive.

:lol :lol So the 6 out of 7 games we beat you don't count....because Michigan was so inept to hire shit-for-brains coaches?!? That's your reply?!? :lol :lol

Have you ever been in the playoff? No.

Have you won a Rose Bowl in the past two decades? No.

Have you beaten OSU? No.

Have you even won the BT East? No.

And you chastise other Michigan fans because they aren't lock step behind you in praising the abject failure Harbaugh.

I notice you never bothered to answer MW's question:
MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Not sure to whom you are responding specifically, if anyone. My statement was that Harbaugh has trouble beating any team ranked in the Top 25 on the road or at a neutral site, regardless of which team is favored. He has accomplished that feat only on seldom occasion.

If I predicted upon Harbaugh's hire that after five years in the job he would be 0 - 5 against Ohio State you would've called me a moron, right? Be honest.

I have trouble picturing Michigan reaching Ohio State's stature on the football field anytime soon, and it could easily be another two or three years before Michigan wins a game against the Buckeyes.
Why don't you answer him?

...because you have no balls. Hence, you're a cunt.
No, you fucking idiot, I am NOT discounting your 6-1 record vs. RR and Hoke, I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies of your comparisons. Every one was head to head between Harbaugh and Dantonio, except the last one.
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:32 pm
Looks like they've hired Mel Tucker, out of Colorado to take over. At first blush it seems to be a good pick. I have to admire him for coming out of the gate strong. Apparently MSU made him an offer that he could refuse. He told them he needed more money for his assistant pool as well as more cash for the strengthening and conditioning program (he also got some extra pay for himself). MSU acquiesced, so he signed.

Good luck Coach!
Thanks for actually posting on the topic at hand! The contract is crazy, making him the 12th highest paid coach in the country for a career 5-7 record. I'll admit, on the surface, he looks like a good hire. His character can be questioned based on his recent statements regarding his commitment to CU, but he has a clean slate in terms of how he runs his program. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he won't bring in rapists over the objections of his entire staff.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:11 am

....still didn't answer MW's question.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 pm

Photo proof that Dantonio is a cheater and a liar: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 798101002/

Time to actually hire an external entity to fully investigate the claims from the ESPN investigation...

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Nope that photo doesn't prove anything it's a nothing burger and it's pretty minor as well which you don't get Matt.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:08 pm

The photo proves that Dantonio lied about Blackwell. This is just like when he said he wasn't walking behind his dipshit brigade before the Michigan-Michigan State game in 2018, but a photo later proved otherwise. The guy lied about stupid shit, raising the question if he EVER tells the truth.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Stick to your topic of rape enabler Matt, and explain this you hypicritical, insufferable, prick:

http://www.washtenawwatchdogs.com/unive ... s-for-rape

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:11 pm

This is about Mark Dantonio, the liar, cheater, and rape enabler. He lied about Blackwell coming on recruiting visits. Blackwell said Dantonio knowingly brought rapist Austin Robertson to MSU, where, SURPRISE! He raped again. Try to keep up!

Since you brought up Gibbons, no one is saying what he did wasn't abhorrent. He should have been booted when RR was here. He also should not have been told by Hoke to think of brunette girls when kicking a FG, when in fact, he had raped a brunette girl. The "hero" Washtenaw Watchdog provided enough information to definitively identify the victim.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Great, so you admit that the University of Michigan football program was headed by, not one, but two rape enablers. Thank you for finally confirming the truth.

We will see how things turn out with the current situation to see if we need to add Bo Schembechler, Lloyd Carr, or others to the list.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic