Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Red Wings suck; we have Ken Holland to thank!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

The Red Wings suck; we have Ken Holland to thank!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:31 am

Since the dopes in our local news media seldom mention this, I figured I would...

The Red Wings are in LAST PLACE in the NHL by nine points (!!). The teams tied for third-to-last place are up on the Red Wings by fifteen (!!!!) points.

Holy...fucking...shit.

We have Ken Holland to thank for this clusterfuck of a team. Hopefully, it'll take Yzerman no more than 2 or 3 years to return the Wings to respectability.

The amazing thing is, we still have absolute morons in this town (such as Jamie Samuelsen) who to this very day continue to worship the ground Ken Holland walks on.

radioandtventhusiast

Re: The Red Wings suck; we have Ken Holland to thank!

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:51 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:31 am
Since the dopes in our local news media seldom mention this, I figured I would...

The Red Wings are in LAST PLACE in the NHL by nine points (!!). The teams tied for third-to-last place are up on the Red Wings by fifteen (!!!!) points.

Holy...fucking...shit.

We have Ken Holland to thank for this clusterfuck of a team. Hopefully, it'll take Yzerman no more than 2 or 3 years to return the Wings to respectability.

The amazing thing is, we still have absolute morons in this town (such as Jamie Samuelsen) who to this very day continue to worship the ground Ken Holland walks on.
It's just pathetic the way the Wings have performed this season. We're going back to the '70s again with the Dead Wings. Holland's not done anything good with the team in years. Get rid of him and put Stevie Y in his place. From there, he can start rebuilding and make the Wings a great franchise again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Holland's not done anything good with the team in years. Get rid of him and put Stevie Y in his place.
You must not have gotten the memo! :)

Holland is long gone. He's in Edmonton now. He was named GM and President of Hockey Operations in May.

Stevie Y. inherited the colossal mess that Ken Holland left behind! Hence, my message of "thanks" to Mr. Holland.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:47 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 pm
Holland's not done anything good with the team in years. Get rid of him and put Stevie Y in his place.
You must not have gotten the memo! :)

Holland is long gone. He's in Edmonton now. He was named GM and President of Hockey Operations in May.

Stevie Y. inherited the colossal mess that Ken Holland left behind! Hence, my message of "thanks" to Mr. Holland.
I knew Yzerman came back, but didn't know he was GM. I predict the Wings will get the no. 1 pick at next year's draft.

SoupySez

Post by SoupySez » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:15 pm

And believe it or not, there fans pissed off at Yzerman cause he hasn't waved his magic wand already and made the Wings a Cup contender.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic