Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Midget cunt and known rape cover upperer has a sad

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Midget cunt and known rape cover upperer has a sad

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:02 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Graham Wellington

Re: Midget cunt and known rape cover upperer has a sad

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Such a raw and extreme subject line! Living in mom's basement will do that to you!
Last edited by Graham Wellington on Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:12 am

I believe there is more to this story than is being reported.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:17 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:12 am
Do tell!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:04 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:17 am
fuzzpower wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:12 am
Do tell!
Yes please do! All us dateless wonders are dying to know!

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:40 pm

I don’t know what it is, but I don’t see Izzo resigning just because of this. The man is far from clean as we all know. He’s been suspended before for violating rules. I believe he did know about the assaults and tried to cover it up.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Mark Dantonio and Tom Izzo are cunts, not because they coach Michigan State, but because they both habitually cover up sexual assaults committed by their players. It's an embarrassment to MSU, given that those two neanderthals are still employed.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 pm
Mark Dantonio and Tom Izzo are cunts, not because they coach Michigan State, but because they both habitually cover up sexual assaults committed by their players. It's an embarrassment to MSU, given that those two neanderthals are still employed.
These assholes have never been properly investigated.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:59 pm
Matt wrote:
What a transparent hypocrite you are. Ignore the Bo allegations going on now, but let's bring back a post from December 2019.

Do you think everybody who isn't as blinded by their love for the fucking University of Michigan is as forgiving as you?!?

Thought you had some integrity, Mutt. You obviously don't.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Unfortunately, us Wolverines don't have any leverage after the evidence Bo knew what happened with our molester.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:32 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
What a transparent hypocrite you are. Ignore the Bo allegations going on now, but let's bring back a post from December 2019.

Do you think everybody who isn't as blinded by their love for the fucking University of Michigan is as forgiving as you?!?

I haven't ignored any allegations - I simply don't think it's fair to judge someone based on suggestions he *MIGHT* have known something or could have done something. Gary Moeller and Lloyd Carr are still with us and were head coach during Anderson's tenure - why hasn't there been anything from either of them?

Meanwhile, Izzo and Dantonio were advised by Mark Hollis to resign when he left. Both of those lowlifes are lucky Engler was in their corner. Please don't lecture me on integrity when both of those guys were never seriously investigated.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:

I haven't ignored any allegations - I simply don't think it's fair to judge someone based on suggestions he *MIGHT* have known something or could have done something. Gary Moeller and Lloyd Carr are still with us and were head coach during Anderson's tenure - why hasn't there been anything from either of them?

Meanwhile, Izzo and Dantonio were advised by Mark Hollis to resign when he left. Both of those lowlifes are lucky Engler was in their corner. Please don't lecture me on integrity when both of those guys were never seriously investigated.
So you are now so hypocritical, you have resorted to using Mark Hollis as your template of justice?!? Laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

The censorship king from out of state.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:32 pm

factchecker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:07 am
I had to weigh in here.

Let's try to be more civil.

Rather than throwing out baseless, unsupported slurs, let's present facts. K?
Facts get in the way of Matt's whataboutism.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Odd, isn't it, that Graham Wellington and LL bothe show up here again at the same time?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Odd indeed! I was listening to Satellite Radio while driving to Wal-Mart to buy ice cream, and they were discussing the Anderson story. Grabbed my smartphone and came over here to discuss.

Oh, I wasn't able to get the ice cream. Some asshole put it all into a cart and left it out to melt.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic