Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tom Brady and white privilege

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
bmw

Tom Brady and white privilege

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Huh. I always thought Tom Brady was popular because he keeps winning even in the face of controversy. Just like Tiger Woods. Just like Kobe Bryant.

And to think that all this time I was WRONG. Turns out, he's popular because he's white.
om Brady may be the most accomplished quarterback in the history of the National Football League and boast legions of fans, but it’s safe to say that University of Rhode Island Professor Kyle Kusz is not one of them.

Kusz, an associate professor of kinesiology, argues that the New England Patriots’ star quarterback’s popularity is due to white supremacy and white male rage, and not his six Super Bowl titles...
https://www.thecollegefix.com/professor ... supremacy/

The scary part is that nut jobs like this guy are educating our children.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Tom Brady and white privilege

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:39 am

Yeah it's got nothing to do with the fact he's got 6 SB titles, came out of nowhere from a 6th round pick who split time as a starter with Drew Henson, has a model wife, broke all kinds of Quarterback records. Nothing!
It's always got to be a white vs. black thing , got to keep the racial divide going.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Tom Brady is popular because the media, especially ESPN, shoves him down our throats. If you asked the average fan not in New England, they don’t like him. Personally, I used to, but with all of the alleged cheating by the team and the fact he sounds like a jerk in interviews, I can’t stand the guy. Joe Montana is still the greatest QB in my eyes. Undefeated when it mattered most.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 am

NO wonder why Tom Brady hates the Detroit Lions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic