Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ausmus canned

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Ausmus canned

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:30 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: Ausmus canned

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Obviously, it looks like Joe Madden is headed home. Any Tiger fan knows what a lousy manager Ausmus was, but that said, Eppler, the Angel GM did him no favors. His off-season aquisitions of Harvey, Cahill, and that Tribe reliever blew up in his face. They had no pitching to begin with considering Otani had TJ, and then things got compounded by the Skaggs tragedy. That siad, the Angels will be better off with Maddon, I gotta believe.

The censorship king from out of state.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:09 pm

I just read about the Ausmus firing and gotta echo it opens the door for Maddon. I'll just repeat what I said on the other thread, Ausmus probably belongs in some team's front office.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:32 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:09 pm
I just read about the Ausmus firing and gotta echo it opens the door for Maddon. I'll just repeat what I said on the other thread, Ausmus probably belongs in some team's front office.
Ausmus belongs in a different profession.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic