Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2019 NFL Draft

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
moldyoldie

Re: 2019 NFL Draft

Post by moldyoldie » Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 am
Lock looks better than Haskins.
Denver traded their 2nd, 4th, and 6th round picks to the Bengals to leapfrog the Lions one spot in the second round to grab Lock. The Lions would've had to up the ante, a high price to pay to move up one spot. I like Lock, too, but not that much! Of course, the Lions could've just taken him at #8 overall, which you sound like you'd have no problem with. I've also yet to hear what any of the trade-down offers were.

FWIW, I'll be following all of the aforementioned QBs with interest this coming season. :hat

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic