Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Eric Ebron STUNK in the matinee game today!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Eric Ebron STUNK in the matinee game today!!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Ha ha ha.

Three drops. Two false start penalties. Ebron is a complete & total FRAUD. The real Ebron showed up today.

Now, in fairness, he was far from the only Colts offensive player who stunk today. The Colts offense stunk all around.

bmw

Re: Eric Ebron STUNK in the matinee game today!!!

Post by bmw » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:30 am

What do you have against Ebron, anyways?

He LED THE LEAGUE this year in his position with 13 touchdowns. The next closest was 10 TDs. He was also 6th in both receiving yards and catches. ZERO fumbles. His drops and catch percentages were admittedly sub-par, but he is arguably a top 5 tight end.

And you reference his penalties. He only had 5 all year for 32 penalty yards accepted. 179 players had more penalties than he did, and 275 players had more penalty yards.

To call him a "fraud" because of one bad playoff performance, particularly when the entire Colts team sucked big-time, is completely unfounded given his season stats.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:33 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:30 am
What do you have against Ebron, anyways?

He LED THE LEAGUE this year in his position with 13 touchdowns. The next closest was 10 TDs. He was also 6th in both receiving yards and catches. ZERO fumbles. His drops and catch percentages were admittedly sub-par, but he is arguably a top 5 tight end.

And you reference his penalties. He only had 5 all year for 32 penalty yards accepted. 179 players had more penalties than he did, and 275 players had more penalty yards.

To call him a "fraud" because of one bad playoff performance, particularly when the entire Colts team sucked big-time, is completely unfounded given his season stats.
But historically this season is the outlier...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:37 am

Yesterday was only the most important game of the entire season.

Look, I think it was stupid of the Lions to dump him without having a viable Plan B ready to go, but the fact of the matter is Ebron was Mr. Unreliable when he was here, and he was a dick to the fans at times. So, when he fails miserably as he did yesterday, it makes me happy. :)

I agree with NS8401. I would contend the stats during the regular season this year were the fraudulent part of Ebron's resume.

Watch. He'll NEVER have a good playoff performance EVER during the remainder of his career. That's my prediction.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic