Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Urban Meyer to Retire

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Mega Hertz

Urban Meyer to Retire

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:05 am

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 200233002/

Perhaps Michigan can now be the winner by default?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Re: Urban Meyer to Retire

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:24 pm

I didn't see the press conference, but by all accounts, Urban did not seem very happy with his "retirement".

It is absolutely critical that Michigan beats Ohio State next year. The game is in Ann Arbor, and Ohio State has a first year coach.

I frequently wonder how different this series could have been if Ohio State booster George Steinbrenner hadn't thrown $17M at Drew Henson prior to what would have been his senior season in 2001. I think Michigan beats Ohio State that year with Henson, and perhaps the Ohio State series stays decidedly in Michigan's favor or at least trends more toward 50-50.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Mega Hertz

Re: Urban Meyer to Retire

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 pm

I like how he claimed "headaches". Oh, Urban...if you only knew the headaches you gave me...

For real, it would be nice if Michigan could capitalize on this. Idk what's happening with MSU yet, but it would be nice to finally dominate.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic