Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 20, 2024 at 11:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan sign stealing scandal

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Graham Wellington
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:11 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:32 pm
Jay Mariotti???

I didn't know that hack was still around.

How embarrassing that you're clinging to this bullshit and don't have the guts to admit it is because you know Harbaugh has built* a powerhouse*.



Matt
Posts: 9633
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Where Ben Zonia couldn't cut it

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:54 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:40 pm
Harbaugh is a liar and a cheater. He has been suspended twice already this season because he A. lied and B. cheated. After the playoffs are over, he will have coached his last game at the university you hold so dear because he either bolts to the NFL or is suspended by the NCAA.
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.
Do you really think that comment is so profound you've needed to repeat it 4 times?!?

If its bullshit, let's bet. I say fraud Harbaugh never coaches a game for Rape Enabler University after these playoffs. Loser leaves the Buzzboard. Do you want to show you actually have a pair and back up your words or pussy out and copy and paste for the fifth time?
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.


What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 5645
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:34 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:54 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:40 pm
Harbaugh is a liar and a cheater. He has been suspended twice already this season because he A. lied and B. cheated. After the playoffs are over, he will have coached his last game at the university you hold so dear because he either bolts to the NFL or is suspended by the NCAA.
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.
Do you really think that comment is so profound you've needed to repeat it 4 times?!?

If its bullshit, let's bet. I say fraud Harbaugh never coaches a game for Rape Enabler University after these playoffs. Loser leaves the Buzzboard. Do you want to show you actually have a pair and back up your words or pussy out and copy and paste for the fifth time?
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.
Let's review. To try and prove your point, you have quoted a man...5 times....that multiple people on this site, including yourself, have referred to as "a douche".

This is the best you can offer to defend your lying head coach and cheating football program.


The censorship king from out of state.

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 5645
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:26 pm

Last edited by Honeyman on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.


The censorship king from out of state.

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 9886
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:36 pm

I would hope that teams have people watching their major competitors. I still think the game has gone to the lawyers and has lost it's way.


“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 13624
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:13 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:32 pm
Jay Mariotti???

I didn't know that hack was still around.

How embarrassing that you're clinging to this bullshit and don't have the guts to admit it is because you know Harbaugh has built a powerhouse.
Powerhouse? They are cruising for a brusing against whoever they draw… I wasn’t overwhelmed with their play Saturday or with Ohio State for that matter. They play like somebody teleported a team from 1995 in or something. Against high powered teams from other conferences it’ll go as well as the other playoff appearances for us and MSU…

Running the ball a lot and taking 8 minutes to get down the field worked eons ago… but in today’s game? No way. While you’re trying to figure out how to rumble down the field they are gonna be busy dropping 50 yard passes all over the place.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 11605
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:43 pm

Gee, all SEC football broadcasts are moving to the ESPN / ABC family of networks in 2024. Every...single...game. (ESPN runs the SEC Network.)

I'm suuuuuure that has nothing to do with the opinions espoused by ESPN's pundits.


"Partisans demand and thrive on double standards." - Justin Amash

User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 13624
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:45 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:43 pm
Gee, all SEC football broadcasts are moving to the ESPN / ABC family of networks in 2024. Every...single...game. (ESPN runs the SEC Network.)

I'm suuuuuure that has nothing to do with the opinions espoused by ESPN's pundits.
It probably has everything to do with them bidding highest…



MasterB
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by MasterB » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:27 am

ESPN is SEC & ACC homers network and very bias to both conferences.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 11605
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:49 am

Yup, and it's going to be worse now than ever.


"Partisans demand and thrive on double standards." - Justin Amash

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 5645
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:40 am

Cheating in sports: Michigan football the latest scandal. Why is playing by rules so hard?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2 ... 318232007/


The censorship king from out of state.

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 5645
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:08 pm

And then there's this......

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/co ... e-paid-off

It is NOT allowed for a player and coach to enter into business together. Period.

There is no grey area here.


The censorship king from out of state.

Graham Wellington
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:32 pm

A great parody account, but on target here:

https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman/stat ... 0093973671



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 5645
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:16 pm

Finally got notice of the FIRST cheating scandal lyin' Jommy was suspended for. This is not related to the sign-stealing cheating.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... violations

"The Michigan infractions case is related to impermissible on and off-campus recruiting during the COVID-19 dead period and impermissible coaching activities -- not a cheeseburger," Derrick Crawford, NCAA vice president of hearing operations, said in the statement, referring to the simplistic characterization of the violations in some media reports.


The censorship king from out of state.

MasterB
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by MasterB » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:26 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:16 pm
Finally got notice of the FIRST cheating scandal lyin' Jommy was suspended for. This is not related to the sign-stealing cheating.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... violations

"The Michigan infractions case is related to impermissible on and off-campus recruiting during the COVID-19 dead period and impermissible coaching activities -- not a cheeseburger," Derrick Crawford, NCAA vice president of hearing operations, said in the statement, referring to the simplistic characterization of the violations in some media reports.
Derrick Crawford is lying on his social media which is disinformation Jim Harbaugh told the truth to the NCAA which there lying about Michigan & Jim Harbaugh which isn't right, as it is a nothing cheeseburger which Derrick Crawford doesn't get. I hope Michigan are smart asses when they file the comments and say they are leaving the NCAA and suing them for the lies they spread about them to the media. This is the NCAA being petty most schools were breaking some kind of rule during COVID which let it go NCAA.


Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic