Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Go Blue!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: Go Blue!!!

Post by Honeyman » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:34 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:55 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:54 pm
Game times for the Dec. 31 semifinals are set.

Alabama-Cincinnati at 3:30 ET
Michigan-Georgia at 7:30 ET

Georgia opens -7, Bama -13 1/2
Any spreads on MSU Pitt yet? My wife is a big Spartan fan.
You married well, Craig!

No lines yet. Vegas pretty much knew what the playoff games were last night and had the numbers ready to go. With all these bowls just announced, they will take more time. Add in that many seniors or juniors who will turn pro might not play in the bowl games in case they get injured, makes things more up in the air. KW3 said he will play, but Kenny Pickett (Pitt QB) could sit it out.

All that said, I'd guess the Spartans would be a FG favorite.

EDIT: Fuckeyes open -7 1/2 vs. Utes.

EDIT #2: Spartans at -3 1/2.
Last edited by Honeyman on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:38 pm

I hope Utah trounces the Fuckeyes.

MSU - Pitt should be a great matchup.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Michigan truly got robbed of a 1 seed after I witnessed one of the best games played by them in probably 15 years. It was amazing. Michigan should be playing Cincy, but the fix is in. And actually, playing Georgia is the toughest matchup for Michigan being that the Dawg run defense is best in the country. The NCAA screws the B1G once again.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:37 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm
Michigan truly got robbed of a 1 seed after I witnessed one of the best games played by them in probably 15 years. It was amazing. Michigan should be playing Cincy, but the fix is in. And actually, playing Georgia is the toughest matchup for Michigan being that the Dawg run defense is best in the country. The NCAA screws the B1G once again.
We were gonna have to face one of those assholes sooner or later. Worse yet, Georgia is gonna be all fired up after that Bama loss.

I'm worried that this hot streak is gonna end with the next couple of weeks off. Michigan has been playing the most inspired football I've maybe ever seen. I don't wanna see it end. But if it does, oh well. I can hang my hat on beating OSU and winning the B1G. No small feat.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic