Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grim Reaper Rock you to Hell

A place where record store snobs and casual listeners can unite as one! Discuss latest releases, all-time favorites, and deep cuts.
Deleted User 14990

Grim Reaper Rock you to Hell

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:35 pm

I remember these guys getting roasted in Beavis and Butthead. Actually, I listened to Rock you to Hell all the way through and... It's pretty awesome. Lust for Freedom is my favorite track, then You'll Wish I was never born. Total 80s British New Wave Metal. It's one of those "Might of been's" but they were 2 minutes too late. Rock you To Hell came out in 1987, by this time things were moving towards Speed metal and record label problems, sort of killed them. If you like Iron Maiden, check this one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ATECjrJ04

windsor

Re: Grim Reaper Rock you to Hell

Post by windsor » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:32 pm

I had Grim Reaper on cassette "See you in Hell"...…….lol.

Loved the art work.

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

sfpcc

Post by sfpcc » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:04 pm

Lust For Freedom was part of the soundtrack of a Z movie of the same name that used to show up of USA's Up All Night. (That show was not a cool as Night Flight but good in it's own way.)

Grim Reaper singer Steve Grimmet lost part of his leg a few years ago to an infection he caught in Ecuador. I think he's still out rocking with another band.

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:09 pm

Interesting.

Yeah, that was pretty bad but it's good to see he's back at it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic