Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cumulus VP Rock, Q101 PD Troy Hanson exits

Hey, some of us like to talk about happenings in other areas of the country, too. Here's the place to do it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Cumulus VP Rock, Q101 PD Troy Hanson exits

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:02 am

Good riddance. I don't know how on earth he ever landed that job. He did a terrible job programming WNNX in Atlanta and many years before that, WZTA in Miami.

Rumors abound that he was shit canned as a result of listener backlash following recent morning show changes at Q101.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Realist

Re: Cumulus VP Rock, Q101 PD Troy Hanson exits

Post by Realist » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:29 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:02 am
Good riddance. I don't know how on earth he ever landed that job. He did a terrible job programming WNNX in Atlanta and many years before that, WZTA in Miami.

Rumors abound that he was shit canned as a result of listener backlash following recent morning show changes at Q101.
He was the evening jock at Saginaw’s Z93 way back when. He was OK and I always wondered how he got as far as he did. Then to hear he was the “consultant” to several Cumulus rock stations, including Z93, frankly amused me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic