Thanks again for taking out the trash, MW.

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Honeyman

Thanks again for taking out the trash, MW.

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:14 am

Well done!

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Re: Thanks again for taking out the trash, MW.

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:44 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:14 am
Well done!
Agreed! I wonder if the motherfucker will carry through on its pledge to donate $1,000 to the Biden campaign. Oh wait, we all know it won't.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:34 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:44 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:14 am
Well done!
Agreed! I wonder if the motherfucker will carry through on its pledge to donate $1,000 to the Biden campaign. Oh wait, we all know it won't.
Well now if we get a random account with a screen shot we can celebrate as MW bans it too.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:16 am

I couldn't imagine it even before. But especially now, with a 55 hour a week job and an almost three-month-old baby, who the hell has time to keep making false accounts to post constantly and be some kind of K-Mart value brand troll? Only recently have I been able to post more, and that took a while. Who has the time?

Besides, hasn't this individual noticed that MW can just cross reference IP addresses? What's the thrill here?

And that's before we even get into Paul Richards...er, Steve Korvette...er, whatever. Next week he'll be back as David Johnson. Or Michael Stevens.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:57 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:16 am
I couldn't imagine it even before. But especially now, with a 55 hour a week job and an almost three-month-old baby, who the hell has time to keep making false accounts to post constantly and be some kind of K-Mart value brand troll?
Dude!

A) Do you think he's employed?
B) Do you think he's crafty enough to procreate?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:39 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:57 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
I couldn't imagine it even before. But especially now, with a 55 hour a week job and an almost three-month-old baby, who the hell has time to keep making false accounts to post constantly and be some kind of K-Mart value brand troll?
Dude!

A) Do you think he's employed?
B) Do you think he's crafty enough to procreate?
Procreate is a low bar indeed.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:21 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
I couldn't imagine it even before. But especially now, with a 55 hour a week job and an almost three-month-old baby, who the hell has time to keep making false accounts to post constantly and be some kind of K-Mart value brand troll? Only recently have I been able to post more, and that took a while. Who has the time?

Besides, hasn't this individual noticed that MW can just cross reference IP addresses? What's the thrill here?

And that's before we even get into Paul Richards...er, Steve Korvette...er, whatever. Next week he'll be back as David Johnson. Or Michael Stevens.

I just don't understand the purpose of what he/she/it does. Why come to a little website like this, and probably others, to post your "ideas", only to get rejected time and time again? What is gained by that?

Maybe we're thinking too logically. This is obviously a sick individual.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:21 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:

I just don't understand the purpose of what he/she/it does. Why come to a little website like this, and probably others, to post your "ideas", only to get rejected time and time again? What is gained by that?

There’s some sort of high that this person clearly gets from the rejection and arguing. Take your pick on which mental illness that is.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:45 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

There’s some sort of high that this person clearly gets from the rejection and arguing. Take your pick on which mental illness that is.
Guess so. A tad masochistic if you ask me.

I can just imagine the feeling he/she/it gets logging on, ready to share some idiocy and seeing "YOU ARE BANNNED FROM POSTING" for the umpteenth time.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:55 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

I can just imagine the feeling he/she/it gets logging on, ready to share some idiocy and seeing "YOU ARE BANNNED FROM POSTING" for the umpteenth time.
People will fetishize inanimate objects so…

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:57 pm

His fondness for cottage cheese gives him away every time.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:18 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

It says the things that Audiophile would like to say...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic