Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

VPN and board access

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
G G

VPN and board access

Post by G G » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:11 am

I like to use a VPN because I value privacy, enjoy maximizing my netflix account, and want to get the most out of my dollar when purchasing online. The problem is that the buzzboard blocks me when I am coming in from some countries.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: VPN and board access

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:53 am

You are correct that I've instructed my security software to impose a geo block on certain countries.

Certain countries - especially Russian federation countries - have been responsible in the past for a litany of spambot registrations. I'm talking hundreds upon hundreds of spambot registrations within a month's time.

The geo block has effectively stopped 99 percent of these registrations. I've also had zero successful site hacks since implementing the new security software a couple years ago.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:38 pm

I can get in usually when I am out of Frankfurt, Germany. Not always though.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:34 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:38 pm
I can get in usually when I am out of Frankfurt, Germany. Not always though.
What about when you are in Frankfort, KY?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:41 pm

GG would have to answer that one.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 am

I really like how you two complain your pants off about trolls infecting this board, and then, the first chance you get, you come around here to harass me. Just because you two want to dish it out, doesn't mean you won't take it later on.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:07 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 am
I really like how you two complain your pants off about trolls infecting this board, and then, the first chance you get, you come around here to harass me. Just because you two want to dish it out, doesn't mean you won't take it later on.
If the troll fits.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic