Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Private messages

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
ZenithCKLW

Private messages

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm

I've been trying to reply to private messages, as well as create new private messages, but when I send, it goes to my "Outbox" instead of "Sent Messages". I am not doing anything different than I have in the past, in which I have successfully sent messages before. Apparently the recipients don't receive these messages.

Am I doing something wrong?

stopnswop2

Re: Private messages

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm

No, I'm having that same issue.
Im not sure if my messages are even being sent or not

Music is my life.

SteveS

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 pm

wrote: I've been trying to reply to private messages, as well as create new private messages, but when I send, it goes to my "Outbox" instead of "Sent Messages". I am not doing anything different than I have in the past, in which I have successfully sent messages before. Apparently the recipients don't receive these messages.

I'm pretty sure they go to your Outbox until it is read by the recipient and then it moves to Sent. The message I sent you last week appears in my Sent folder and I did receive your reply.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 pm
wrote: I've been trying to reply to private messages, as well as create new private messages, but when I send, it goes to my "Outbox" instead of "Sent Messages". I am not doing anything different than I have in the past, in which I have successfully sent messages before. Apparently the recipients don't receive these messages.

I'm pretty sure they go to your Outbox until it is read by the recipient and then it moves to Sent. The message I sent you last week appears in my Sent folder and I did receive your reply.
Oh good. Thanks for the clarification.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic