Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tagging people in posts

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Mega Hertz

Tagging people in posts

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:59 pm

Is there any way there could be a function to tag users in a post? Granted, we only have a handful of members, but if we could tag like @Bryce or @RateThis, it would easier to tease them 😉

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Re: Tagging people in posts

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:08 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:59 pm
Is there any way there could be a function to tag users in a post? Granted, we only have a handful of members, but if we could tag like @Bryce or @RateThis, it would easier to tease them 😉
Hit quote button. Did you get a notification from me?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:08 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:08 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
What if that person hadn't said anything in the thread?

Say TCT posts about white supremacists in Michigan. And then my post can say "I was wondering where @Bryce has been all weekend".

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:08 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

Say TCT posts about white supremacists in Michigan. And then my post can say "I was wondering where @Bryce has been all weekend".
Most likely at BodyZone now that TNT got shut down.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:21 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:08 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:08 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

Most likely at BodyZone now that TNT got shut down.
He had to have been at the rally. Who here needs to think about that old man at a gym.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic