Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 24 at 6:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impertinent Posts

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2992
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

TC Shuts Up - you are such a fool.

User avatar
G G
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by G G » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.


Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt
Posts: 5278
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 am

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.
Which years?



User avatar
G G
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by G G » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:21 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.
Which years?
Second grade, third grade. Fourth we moved from spelling to Math contests. Our class was given a sixth grader math test in the fifth grade because we had a weird set up where we had two teachers and a 5th and 6th grade class, but the 5th grade teacher taught social studies and math while the 6th grade one taught English and science. I had the highest score in the school as a 5th grader! Honeyman can't do that.


Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt
Posts: 5278
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:59 am

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:21 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.
Which years?
Second grade, third grade. Fourth we moved from spelling to Math contests. Our class was given a sixth grader math test in the fifth grade because we had a weird set up where we had two teachers and a 5th and 6th grade class, but the 5th grade teacher taught social studies and math while the 6th grade one taught English and science. I had the highest score in the school as a 5th grader! Honeyman can't do that.
I won in either fourth or fifth grade.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2992
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:42 am

G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.
Good thing "aritmetic" wasn't one of the words huh?


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

TC Shuts Up - you are such a fool.

User avatar
G G
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by G G » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:58 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:42 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 am
G G wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 am
If you moved faster, then they had special programs for you. I was in a special program for Literature and Arithmatic
But not spelling I presume.
I won our class spelling bees several times.
Good thing "aritmetic" wasn't one of the words huh?
typo


Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Mega Hertz
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:27 pm

My brother in law is impertinent. He's really bummed; he wanted to have a kid.


"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

User avatar
WOHO
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:05 am
Location: 2965 Pickle Rd.

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by WOHO » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:23 am

Hey, is Impertinent when you pee your pants or, when you can't get any swimming sp*rm?



kc8yqq
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 am

Re: Impertinent Posts

Post by kc8yqq » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:10 am

WOHO wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:23 am
Hey, is Impertinent when you pee your pants or, when you can't get any swimming sp*rm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRKCXC0JFg



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic