Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Making down right stinky farts.

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Round Six

Making down right stinky farts.

Post by Round Six » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:50 am

Okay since Buzzboard has the most weirdos of every site I know online, perfect place to post this query.

Going up north with a bunch of buddies for the weekend. All guys.

I want to know what to eat and drink to gas everyone out. I'm talking epic here. I've been with these guys in the past. They pride themselves on bringing tears to each others eyes with their magnificent fatulences. I'm just a rookie among pros.

Thanks.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

zzand

Re: Making down right stinky farts.

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:24 am

Taco Bell always does it for me. White Castle too...lol

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:56 am

Hit up a few of the truck stop type restaurants along the highway on your trip up there... That oughta do it! :hat
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:45 pm

Whopper from Burger King with cheese!!!

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:33 pm

Scholars have studied this topic in great depth over the years. Key to the end goal is to eat a diet that will provide ample gas, without giving one the shits that will in turn expel the fuel that creates the gas. Furthermore, diet will also impact whether the gas is relatively odor free, or strong enough to peel paint and cause gagging and even vomiting. A Dr. Shatz wrote a peer-reviewed paper on this subject several years ago. Shatz found that eating an ample amount of corn mixed with refried beans, chased down with 4-6 cans of Stroh's beer, will create a mixture that generates excessive, putrid gas, but slows the mixture enough in the colon to allow an extended period of noxious gaseousness.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:02 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:33 pm
Scholars have studied this topic in great depth over the years. Key to the end goal is to eat a diet that will provide ample gas, without giving one the shits that will in turn expel the fuel that creates the gas. Furthermore, diet will also impact whether the gas is relatively odor free, or strong enough to peel paint and cause gagging and even vomiting. A Dr. Shatz wrote a peer-reviewed paper on this subject several years ago. Shatz found that eating an ample amount of corn mixed with refried beans, chased down with 4-6 cans of Stroh's beer, will create a mixture that generates excessive, putrid gas, but slows the mixture enough in the colon to allow an extended period of noxious gaseousness.
Thanks for the great advice. As I read the suggestion of White Castle, first thought crossed my mind was sliders would go through in a most urgent manner. Part of this weekend will involve hours out on the water fishing. Other boats and lakeshore residents may not appreciate me hanging my backside overboard and leaving a trail. A full moon at noon may be greatly unappreciated.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:10 pm

How's it go?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:24 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:10 pm
How's it go?
I failed. There was some raunchy rips. But not me. All I succeeded at was plugging myself up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic