Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shooting at Camp Osteen

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Shooting at Camp Osteen

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:11 am

I wonder if she was coming for Joel.

https://apnews.com/article/church-shoot ... lh6z7q7sbr

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: Shooting at Camp Osteen

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:51 am

I swear he’s got that grin on his face that nothing can stop…

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:32 pm

It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this.

I wonder why. I also wonder, given her history of mental health issues, along with prior arrests, she wasn't listed in the NICS database.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:00 pm

"It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this."

Read the entire story. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel- ... index.html

Is CNN National enough for you?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:38 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:32 pm
It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this ....
Why on earth didn't they tell us she's never owned a Ford?

In other words, does it matter if she was trans or gay or straight?
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:42 pm

HD74 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:00 pm
"It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this."

Read the entire story. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel- ... index.html

Is CNN National enough for you?
First, I said many, not all
Second, I have read the CNN article twice and don't see where they identified her as Transgender. Maybe you will be kind enough to point it out to me.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:10 pm

I read the article and it appears that she had a long criminal and mental health history. It also says that she used a male name briefly, along with a few other names.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
I also wonder, given her history of mental health issues, along with prior arrests, she wasn't listed in the NICS database.
Now you are scrutinizing safety systems designed by politicians heavily influenced by the NRA as if you care?

This was Texas, and nobody in Texas cares about gun reform. I speculate that the gun is from a relative.

The Presser by the cops made it seem that this shooting was a tremendous burden due to it being Superbowl Sunday.
Last edited by TC Talks on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm

Bryce wrote:
It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this.

I wonder why. I also wonder, given her history of mental health issues, along with prior arrests, she wasn't listed in the NICS database.
Oh look… a meaningless observation. She could be a chimp… if she fired the gun here we are.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:00 pm

Yeah OK. If it were a Christian wearing a MAGA hat, THAT would have made the headline.

By the way, why haven't they released the manifesto from the Nashville shooter yet?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:00 pm
Yeah OK. If it were a Christian wearing a MAGA hat, THAT would have made the headline.

By the way, why haven't they released the manifesto from the Nashville shooter yet?
Nobody is keeping the person's gender issues a secret. It has been mentioned here. But somebody in a MAGA hat is much more likely to do something like that for MAGA reasons than some transgender person is for gender reasons. When the item you are wearing is directly in your motivation it's gonna get mentioned. The Christian part probably not unless the person was connected to some sort of Christian Nationalist group.

Because the parents don't want it released as they fear it will only spark copycats and the like. Republicans want it released. The issue is in court now. Everything isn't a damned conspiracy or attempt to put down right wingers and Christians. Actually nothing is. There IS a protracted effort to attempt to put down nonsense however.
“The parents seek to shield their children from further harm and trauma, including pain that would fester for the rest of their lives if the shooter, their assailant, is allowed to haunt them from beyond the grave," an attorney for the parents wrote in a legal brief.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Point it out to you? Look dude I am not a seeing eye dog. Read the article again. Your statement was the mainstream media was ignoring this. The link I posted absolutely refutes this, if you can coherently read.
How much does Putin pay you per month to spout this nonsense over and over and over and over.....

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 pm

HD74 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:17 pm
Point it out to you? Look dude I am not a seeing eye dog. Read the article again. Your statement was the mainstream media was ignoring this. The link I posted absolutely refutes this, if you can coherently read.
How much does Putin pay you per month to spout this nonsense over and over and over and over.....
If you see the shooter identified as Transgender in that article, you're seeing things.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:52 pm

Sorry Stupid. I owe you nothing. Someday you'll figure it out. Good luck with reality, it's neither left nor right.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:13 am

HD74 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:52 pm
Sorry Stupid. I owe you nothing. Someday you'll figure it out. Good luck with reality, it's neither left nor right.
Go to he'll, and take your old piece of shit motorcycle with you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic