Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shooting at Camp Osteen

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
HD74

Re: Shooting at Camp Osteen

Post by HD74 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:17 am

See you there mofo.
In the meantime, work on your coherence and understanding.
The Evelyn Woodhead Sped Redding Coarse has apparently not worked. Try harder.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:52 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:42 pm
HD74 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:00 pm
"It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this."

Read the entire story. https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel- ... index.html

Is CNN National enough for you?
First, I said many, not all
Second, I have read the CNN article twice and don't see where they identified her as Transgender. Maybe you will be kind enough to point it out to me.
During a Monday news conference, Houston Homicide Commander Christopher Hassig said the shooter used multiple aliases, including both male and female names. Moreno was put under an order for emotional detention in 2016 and she has a mental health history documented by Houston police, Hassig said.
It doesn’t look like she was transgender. Just really really mentally disturbed. Either way that portion is not really terribly relevant to the situation. The fact that she went through a bitter custody battle and her ex husbands family was Jewish and she had free Palestine stickers on her gun would seem more apropos. Either way she was a nutball and you are getting hung up on this one obscure thing for reasons only you are clear on. What bearing on anything does this persons gender identity have on anything? That’s as bad as the media saying “a mother of 4 was shot and killed today” when just saying “a woman” is sufficient. Nobody needs the mother of 4 part and nobody needs whatever personal details here. They are not Germaine.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:52 am
Bryce wrote:
HD74 wrote:
"It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this."

Second, I have read the CNN article twice and don't see where they identified her as Transgender. Maybe you will be kind enough to point it out to me.
During a Monday news conference, Houston Homicide Commander Christopher Hassig said the shooter used multiple aliases, including both male and female names. Moreno was put under an order for emotional detention in 2016 and she has a mental health history documented by Houston police, Hassig said.
It doesn’t look like she was transgender. Just really really mentally disturbed. Either way that portion is not really terribly relevant to the situation. The fact that she went through a bitter custody battle and her ex husbands family was Jewish and she had free Palestine stickers on her gun would seem more apropos. Either way she was a nutball and you are getting hung up on this one obscure thing for reasons only you are clear on. What bearing on anything does this persons gender identity have on anything? That’s as bad as the media saying “a mother of 4 was shot and killed today” when just saying “a woman” is sufficient. Nobody needs the mother of 4 part and nobody needs whatever personal details here. They are not Germaine.
Mental illness is always germaine in incidents like this.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:17 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:52 am
Bryce wrote:
HD74 wrote:

Mental illness is always germaine in incidents like this.
Combine that with easy access to guns and you have a recipe for disaster.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:20 am

I have heard it reported on 3 different stations. Only one mentioned the shooter as being transgender. First thought I had was what does the gender have to do with anything.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:45 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:32 pm
It seems that the fact that the perp in this shooting was a Trans woman has been scrubbed from many of the national stories on this.

I wonder why. I also wonder, given her history of mental health issues, along with prior arrests, she wasn't listed in the NICS database.
That’s a lie. And actually the accusation was that she was a trans man, going by Jeffery supposedly, but that was a lie. You fuckers cannot even get your lies straight.

You people are trying to invoke a genocide against us. Fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/live/_YuV6KgWnw ... RJ9ttnZ55e
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic