Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

American Airlines flight forced to turn around due to.....wait for it.....excessively farting passenger

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.

Deleted User 16173

Re: American Airlines flight forced to turn around due to.....wait for it.....excessively farting passenger

Post by Deleted User 16173 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:51 pm

American Airlines was concerned that if a cellphone was being used on the flight it could spark the farting passenger and cause the passenger and aircraft to explode.🤯.

Honeyman

Re: American Airlines flight forced to turn around due to.....wait for it.....excessively farting passenger

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:27 pm

I don't think it would be a problem if they would simply open a door like Alaska does.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:27 pm
I don't think it would be a problem if they would simply open a door like Alaska does.
Or if you just drive everywhere like audio/Ben.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm

At 50+ MPG I can afford to drive everywhere. It cost $20 per person to visit the home of Ron.

A true conservative does not waste. Liberals fly in their Lear Jets and complain about Global Warming.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:11 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm
At 50+ MPG I can afford to drive everywhere. It cost $20 per person to visit the home of Ron.

A true conservative does not waste. Liberals fly in their Lear Jets and complain about Global Warming.
Did you mean to post as Ben?

Liberals fly in PJ's? Tell us more.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:14 pm

audiophile wrote:

Explain all the rural conservatives rolling coal…

Deleted User 16173

Post by Deleted User 16173 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:16 pm

There's more concern of the farting passenger leaving a carbon footprint.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:28 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:14 pm
audiophile wrote:

My one car with half a million miles will occasionally roll a bit when I jump on it. No effect on MPG. Original engine, trans and clutch, never been opened. Still fires right up.

Newer ones have perfectly clean exhaust pipe and even better MPG.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:37 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:28 pm
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:

My one car with half a million miles will occasionally roll a bit when I jump on it. No effect on MPG. Original engine, trans and clutch, never been opened. Still fires right up.

You completely missed my point. They are purposely being as dirty as possible with modified diesels in order to make fun of people driving efficient cars. It’s incredibly wasteful and they sure aren’t liberals. Your take is horseshit.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:37 pm
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Your take is horseshit.
Is there a way to auto respond like that to all their posts?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:40 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:37 pm
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Your take is horseshit.
Is there a way to auto respond like that to all their posts?
We need to petition for one.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:50 am

I'd pass on that flight
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:05 am

Passing gas is normal 14 to 23 times per day.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... %20muscles.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:41 am

audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:

But you're on a mission from God. I don't see any of the "Trump Deplorables" sharing your
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic