Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Animal Abuse

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Animal Abuse

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:44 pm

Witnessed this today at a rest area off I 75. The guy was trying to coax his dog to get out of the car but the dog didn't want to get out. After he finally pulled the dog out by its leash, it became apparent why the dog hadn't wanted to get out. It was a white dog but the owner had dyed the dog's ears and tail a bright, neon, pink colour.

The dog was too embarrassed to get out.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Re: Animal Abuse

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:44 pm
Witnessed this today at a rest area off I 75. The guy was trying to coax his dog to get out of the car but the dog didn't want to get out. After he finally pulled the dog out by its leash, it became apparent why the dog hadn't wanted to get out. It was a white dog but the owner had dyed the dog's ears and tail a bright, neon, pink colour.

The dog was too embarrassed to get out.
What did the owner look like?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Re: Animal Abuse

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:02 pm

What did the owner look like?
He was covered in tattoos. I'm surprised he didn't shave the dog and get it tattooed
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic