Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fucking Covid

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
HD74

Re: Fucking Covid

Post by HD74 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:13 pm

Excedrin worked quite well for me, but can't take it anymore, interestingly it is very similar to Midol except Midol has more caffeine, I took 2 of my ex-wifes Midol and was jiffing for about 8 hours.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:09 pm

I got 8 vaccinations this year based on recommendations and travel in exotic places. COVID and Meningitis caused some soreness. After a verified exposure on NYE, I'm glad I am up to date. I have escaped getting covid.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:57 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:09 pm
I got 8 vaccinations this year based on recommendations and travel in exotic places. COVID and Meningitis caused some soreness. After a verified exposure on NYE, I'm glad I am up to date. I have escaped getting covid.
That's surprising given how they thought your community would be significantly impacted by covid.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:46 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
That's surprising given how they thought your community would be significantly impacted by covid.
Who is "They"?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:46 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who is "They"?
The "experts".
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who is "They"?
The "experts".
Ah, well, we set a record for the number of visitors through our airport this holiday season. It would stands to reason that a highly transient area would have more covid. Locals usually stay clear of the tourists except those who work in food or lodging.

The handful of people who I know who contracted covid weren't vaccinated recently.
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:52 am

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought that Anthony Fauci and his friends across the sea had designed a new virus that is spread exclusively by and specifically targets heterosexuals for death. I'm sure they're working on it.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:01 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 am
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Who is "They"?
The "experts".
Ah, well, we set a record for the number of visitors through our airport this holiday season. It would stands to reason that a highly transient area would have more covid. Locals usually stay clear of the tourists except those who work in food or lodging.

The handful of people who I know who contracted covid weren't vaccinated recently.
I wasn't talking about TC, I was talking about the pretentious, white liberal douchebag community.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:03 pm

And after the emergency door blew off that plane the other day, who in their right mind would want to fly?

Instead of Fly Don't Drive, the new motto should be Drive Don't Fly.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:44 pm

Back here in reality, it's pretty much all gone. Just a few remaining sniffles. My wife thinks the real reason I was down for 17 hours was because my body needed the rest. Her and the kids all had it and, while she has some sniffles too, the kids were just fine by 10 the next morning.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:03 pm
And after the emergency door blew off that plane the other day, who in their right mind would want to fly?

You have to be one of the dumbest posters here.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:03 pm
Not a fan of statistics? Guys your age are often killed driving through stop signs you didn't see. The odds of dying in a plane are amongst the lowest. Just let me know when you get in your car.
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 am

What a bunch of obnoxious people here, who think the world revolves around their home towns. Hope Galileo sets you straight soon.

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 am
What a bunch of obnoxious people here, who think the world revolves around their home towns. Hope Galileo sets you straight soon.
Cars are one of the most dangerous forms of travel.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:55 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 am
Do you fear everything that you don't understand? And wishing harm to those around you isn't exactly with faith.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic