Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What a shitty situation

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Graham Wellington

What a shitty situation

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:29 pm

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/wo ... get-watch/

I'm trying to create a profile of the type of person that would willingly enter an outhouse toilet to retrieve anything other than maybe a child. I'd say a tweaked out methhead, but having an Apple watch seems to discredit that. I'm at a loss.

It had to have at least been recently emptied, right? Right?

ZenithCKLW

Re: What a shitty situation

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:39 pm

There's almost always a wild story accompanying the loss of an item in a toilet. This one is no different. I'm always amazed at what (or who) unintentionally enters a toilet. The only thing I've ever lost to a toilet is weight.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

MSP reminds people that it is not safe to venture into an outhouse toilet to search for a lost item. Serious injury may occur.
:lol

... and yet, they retrieved her.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:12 pm

A case in Ontario a few years ago. At a campground, a guy was caught hiding down below, inside the women's porta-pottie so he could watch and get pissed on by women and girls while they were using it. A little girl saw him down there and told her parents.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:19 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:12 pm
A case in Ontario a few years ago. At a campground, a guy was caught hiding down below, inside the women's porta-pottie so he could watch and get pissed on by women and girls while they were using it. A little girl saw him down there and told her parents.
Out of curiosity, I Googled this story. The first few hits didn't turn up anything in Ontario, but there were incidents in Oklahoma, Colorado, Maine, and Wisconsin. Probably many other places, too, but I was too disgusted to continue.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:58 pm

Bobbert wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:19 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:12 pm
Out of curiosity, I Googled this story. The first few hits didn't turn up anything in Ontario, but there were incidents in Oklahoma, Colorado, Maine, and Wisconsin. Probably many other places, too, but I was too disgusted to continue.
Ontario likes to keep its dirty secrets. I wonder if it was the same guy in evey case.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:51 pm

My take away from both these stories is this:
How big is the hole under a porta John?
Especially Turkey's tale.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic