Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rat's foot found in soup

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
kager

Re: Rat's foot found in soup

Post by kager » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:30 pm

ADD in TC wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:21 am
And the Traverse City Olive Garden has the dirtiest kitchen in TC according to a UPS driver I know who has been in most of the kitchens in town. I wish Michigan had the health department ratings displayed like many states
Not sure if the website is still up or outdated,but try googling sword solutions online inspections,hit the grand traverse county tab and type in Olive Garden.
TC's OG is not in there. Plenty of local non-chain restaurants are, though...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

ADD in TC

Re: Rat's foot found in soup

Post by ADD in TC » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:37 am

kager wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:30 pm
ADD in TC wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:21 am
And the Traverse City Olive Garden has the dirtiest kitchen in TC according to a UPS driver I know who has been in most of the kitchens in town. I wish Michigan had the health department ratings displayed like many states
Not sure if the website is still up or outdated,but try googling sword solutions online inspections,hit the grand traverse county tab and type in Olive Garden.
TC's OG is not in there. Plenty of local non-chain restaurants are, though...
All the restaurants in Grand Traverse County are on there,both chain and non chain.

Try typing in "The Olive Garden".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic