Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A-hole corporate CEO faces backlash

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 15835

A-hole corporate CEO faces backlash

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:18 am

It's amazing how tone deaf people can become when they get into positions of power. Not to mention, if they started out as a peon, they quickly forget where they came from. Like this B!--# . Pity City seriously STHU lady. This looks like it could be a parody but it 100% real.

Actually, years ago, when they used to have these things called neighborhood meetings at my work. Basically a monthly or sometimes quarterly meetings. One was on about Moral and making things better. It didn't take long for things to go south.

Sitting there I was already agitated because this one person in department spent the whole meeting clearing his throat and sniffing, he did this in nearly every meeting we ever had but... I digress.

Anyway, a now former higher up told us to quit throwing a pity party or something to that extent. After a couple of people pointed out that when things change we get screwed out on the floor and/or get something take away.
We never had a meeting on that topic again. :lol: