Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Best fast food French fries?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Best fast food French fries?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:26 am

radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:55 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:56 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:21 am
There's a chain in Canada called Harvey's. Their fries are the very best. Theiir burgers too.

Trouble is, my wife doesn't agree with me. So we usually end up at McD.
I got food poisoning when we went to Harvey's and so did my brother. We were on vacation at Wheels Inn, and it sucked. They are on my bad list.
Went to Wheels Inn several times. It was a different kind of hotel with the rides and other amusement park attractions. It's a shame they closed.
Turned 18 there on a pre planned trip with my parents and extended family to accommodate all my younger cousins who wanted to bowl, laser tag, and mini golf. Eating pizza and watching the Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly" on Much Music was fun.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:31 am

In-N-Out fries are the best... they cut them and immediately throw them in the fryer. One of the things I miss about living in AZ.

In Michigan, A&W fries. Rally's are a close second.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:17 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:51 am
CurlyHoward wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:35 am

wow, you can't even pull up at the drive thru and order over the speaker?
Never thought of that, Then I could take the food inside to eat it.
Looks like I can't do that either. They have a sign saying you can't bring in food from outside.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:10 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:58 am
McD in Florida now only allows ordering on the touch screen kiosk or the ap. I go to Wendy's.
Met two friends at McDonald's yesterday morning. Paid ca$h at the counter. After we completed our order, she told us to go sit down. She brought the food to us.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic