Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

So, What Was This?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
audiophile

Re: So, What Was This?

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:38 pm
I am also feeling that it's related to dehydration. Blood pressure can be related to stress from you worrying about symptoms. At a certain age, people can get TIA's which are mini strokes, and that should be investigated soon...
Dehydration generally lowers blood pressure.

Stress will raise blood pressure (inner ear issues will cause that too, as body is getting mixed signals).

At this point I'm 99% sure you have inner-ear issue as Faygo stated.

Talk to doctor at next checkup see if they will give you prescription for Menieres Disease. You can take at the onset to ease the issue.

Also some blood pressure medications do cause the symptoms of Menieres Disease. If have changed anything, check into side-effects.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:01 pm

Seriously, just go to a doctor and check it out, TT.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:01 pm
Seriously, just go to a doctor and check it out, TT.
If I was at home, I'd have done that already. Down here, I'd have to argue with my Insurance carrier.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Plate Cap

Post by Plate Cap » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:12 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:08 pm

If I was at home, I'd have done that already. Down here, I'd have to argue with my Insurance carrier.
He that dies pays all debts.

The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic