Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Parade Magazine

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Parade Magazine

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:54 pm

Parade was a suplement in the Tampa Bay Times, Sunday edition for years. I believe it may also have been in other papers around the country.

This year it is no longer in the Times. Have they ended publication? It had been getting skinnier every year. Down to a story or two about some celebreties.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Re: Parade Magazine

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:42 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:54 pm
Parade was a suplement in the Tampa Bay Times, Sunday edition for years. I believe it may also have been in other papers around the country.

This year it is no longer in the Times. Have they ended publication? It had been getting skinnier every year. Down to a story or two about some celebreties.
It’s online only now. The last printed one was November 13, 2022.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ab ... ublication

tc

Post by tc » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:33 am

I recently noticed it was no longer in Sunday Grand Rapids Press. But to be honest, I only opened it to read the "Ask Marilyn" column, and see if the Amish space heaters were being offered in my zip code.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:36 pm

My local newspaper carried it. There were some interesting articles in there from time to time, but it's still published online in my market too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic