Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More Biker Roadkill

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

More Biker Roadkill

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:45 pm

Members of outlaw motorcycle club charged with Lexington County murder

Four men, including three members of a Hells Angels affiliated motorcycle group, were arrested for the murder of another biker in front of a Lexington County Waffle House, according to statements from law enforcement. Shane Andrzejewski, Joshua Allen Dutton, Casey Thomas Goodson and William Douglas McGathen Simpson were charged Nov. 8 with shooting and killing Timothy Brock while he rode a motorcycle in front of the 24-hour breakfast chain’s restaurant, according to law enforcement officials The four men were each charged with with one count of murder, one count of conspiracy and seven counts of attempted murder, according to a statement from the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department. On Oct. 8, Brock was riding his motorcycle on South Lake Drive near Interstate 20 when he was ambushed. Just before 10 p.m. the four men allegedly drove up to him on their motorcycles and opened fire, law enforcement officials said. “The co-defendants approached him at a high rate of speed, fired shots and fled the scene,” said Lexington County Sheriff Jay Koon.

Bullets struck Brock multiple times in the upper body, according to Lexington County Coroner Margaret Fisher. He died in the road from his wounds. Another individual was also shot during the incident but survived and was taken to a local hospital. The shooting is believed to have stemmed from an earlier dispute that took place on South Lake Drive. “The four suspects and Brock are from rival motorcycle groups,” Koon said.

Simpson, Dutton, and Andrzejewski can be seen on their Facebook pages wearing vests and patches identifying themselves as members and affiliates of the Red Devils Motorcycle Club. Also known as RDMC, they are have been widely reported as a “feeder” club for the infamous outlaw motorcycle club, the Hells Angels. On social media, Dutton can be seen wearing paraphernalia including a “1%” patch, which has been identified by law enforcement as being connected to to the underworld of “outlaw” motorcycle clubs. He can also be seen wearing a hat with the numbers “81,” referring to H and A, the eighth and first letters of the alphabet, which the Hells Angels explains are stand-in for their club name. On Facebook, Goodson identifies with the Disciple Christian Motorcycle Club. The group describes itself as a motorcycle club that respects “Old School traditions established by the 1% world” but is “centered on Christ and Biblical brotherhood.”

Together, the the Hells Angels and the Red Devils have been widely accused of numerous crimes across the Southeast. In 2012, WIS reported that the FBI arrested 19 members of RDMC and Hells Angels across North and South Carolina. They were charged with racketeering and a series of crimes ranging from gun running to arson. The most recent homicide investigation and arrests were a multi-agency effort involving the Richland and Edgefield sheriff’s departments, police from Lexington and Chapin, as well as officers from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, the Secret Service and the U.S. Marshals Service, said Koon. The Lexington County Sheriff’s Office said that they made the arrests after reviewing video footage and interviewing witnesses and victims at the scene. All four men — Andrzejewski, 33, of Lexington; Dutton, 28, Columbia; Simpson, 34, Edgefield; Goodson, 38, Chapin; and Simpson, 34 Edgefield — were being held Tuesday night in the Lexington County Detention Center.
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/cri ... 70792.html

Lexington County is 509 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: More Biker Roadkill

Post by HD74 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:07 pm

Waffle House is getting pretty dangerous, good thing they don’t have a Denny’s…

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:53 pm

HD74 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:07 pm
Don't besmirch WF. This happened near, not in one.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:29 pm

Does Waffle House have a reputation that could be damaged?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:14 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:29 pm
Does Waffle House have a reputation that could be damaged?
The only time I ate there I got food poisoning… we went there because Denny’s was closed for a lack of staff.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:45 pm

The only time I ever went to Waffle House was once when we were driving through Ohio in a blizzard. We gave up at Bowling Green and checked in at a hotel. My wife sent me out to bring something for supper everything in town was closed due to the storm. The only place open was Waffle house. I don't even remember what I bought. I just know it was greasy. Might have been burgers.

Didn't see any bikers.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:09 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:53 pm
HD74 wrote:
Aren't you going to go on a rant because one of the accused belong to a christian bike club?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:12 am

Circle Seven wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:53 pm
HD74 wrote:
Aren't you going to go on a rant because one of the accused belong to a christian bike club?
Why? I'm an Elder in one of the largest churches in the world. Those activities weren't Christian.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:15 pm

I'm not a member of any church. But I'm, sure as heck, an elder.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun May 28, 2023 10:34 pm

More sad news for Turkey

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 28, 2023 10:40 pm

Thought and prayers ♪♪ ♪♪

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:15 pm
Post of the year, LOL.

Speaking of Elder, you should see TCT's alter ego, it looks like "The Sage".

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon May 29, 2023 8:39 am

It's popular for all of use to blame the last place we ate for food poisoning. But to be fair food poisoning can take 30 minutes to 10 days or more to show symptoms depending what type. So while we tend to blame the last place we ate its very possible it was something we ate 3 or 4 meals prior or even meals we ate 5 or 6 days ago.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon May 29, 2023 11:43 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:15 pm
Post of the year, LOL.

Speaking of Elder, you should see TCT's alter ego,
What?

There is no alter ego, just me.

― Noam Chomsky

matt1

Post by matt1 » Tue May 30, 2023 12:55 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic