Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Political Ads

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Political Ads

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 pm

So, the election ads have pretty much taken over TV here in Florida. Most of the ads just tell people who not to vote for.

The biggest issues appear to be abortion, sexual identity, immigration, gas prices and extreme liberalism (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one).

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

moldyoldie

Re: Political Ads

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:53 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 pm
So, the election ads have pretty much taken over TV here in Florida. Most of the ads just tell people who not to vote for.

The biggest issues appear to be abortion, sexual identity, immigration, gas prices and extreme liberalism (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one).
What's funny is that all of those, in reality, are fringe issues. The most top-of-mind issue is what it always is -- "It's the economy, stupid!"

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:31 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:53 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 pm

What's funny is that all of those, in reality, are fringe issues. The most top-of-mind issue is what it always is -- "It's the economy, stupid!"
And polling is bearing that out.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:48 pm

The NW Ohio/SE Michigan TV market is just awful with these AD's. I'm tired of JD Vance and Tim Ryan as well as JR Majewski. Near me, I got some idiot with homemade signs in there yard stating how much they hate Governor Whitmer and a large sign for Tudor Dixon. I mean, his house he can do what he wants but I have the right to laugh at it. I would also laugh if it was on the other way around, as it just looks gooberish to me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic