Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

It's Illegal In Nations Who Want To Destroy Western Civilization

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ben Zonia

It's Illegal In Nations Who Want To Destroy Western Civilization

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:44 am

Could this be why? Not to mention Fentanyl laced candy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... warns.html

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: It's Illegal In Nations Who Want To Destroy Western Civilization

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:36 am

Cannabis is legal. Get over it. Stop trying to limit people's choices. Legalization has also helped many with medical problems have easier access to it. We're not talking about heroin or fentanyl. Fentanyl has zero to do with weed.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:34 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:44 am
Could this be why? Not to mention Fentanyl laced candy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... warns.html
So much for "follow the science", huh?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:34 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:36 am
Cannabis is legal. Get over it. Stop trying to limit people's choices. Legalization has also helped many with medical problems have easier access to it. We're not talking about heroin or fentanyl. Fentanyl has zero to do with weed.
I’ve never used a drug and never will. My inner libertarian tells me to live and let live. Have fun and don’t drive high.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:48 am

I did use cannabis around the New Year briefly due to my bad back pain, but it was a very small amount in liquid form. Had a bad reaction to it. Didn’t care for the unintended high because of my nerves. Got paranoid. However, my prescribed THC cream works well without the high for my back.

There is nothing wrong with it though. For those dealing with malignant tumors and the rigors of chemo, it is a big help.

But there’s no boogey man. It is perfectly safe if used correctly and from a dispensary. Alcohol is much easier to abuse. Like Revox would always say, “I would much rather pull someone over high than drunk.”
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:17 am

A combination of acetaminophen and ibuprofen has been shown in studies to have better pain control than heroin. That information came from a graduate level pharmacology seminar I attended a few years ago. There are very few people who would HAVE to use marijuana. They did prescribe a THC pain medication for me for a short time for chronic sciatic pain. It had NO psychoactive effect, and didn't do much for the pain. It DID give me the munchies, that was about it.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic