Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sidney Crosby Is A Tough Guy Now?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Sidney Crosby Is A Tough Guy Now?

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:34 pm

I clicked a link on the Detroit News website touting a list of the toughest NHL players of all time. It was click bait and I got sucked into going through the entire slideshow.

What a joke! The list included Sidney Crosby and Jaromir Jagr but did NOT include Bob Probert. Must have been a tennis fan that wrote it.

I will give them credit for listing Eddie Shore.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Re: Sidney Crosby Is A Tough Guy Now?

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:49 pm

Yea, that'd be a joke. Sidney "Crybaby", right?

There's a pretty good movie/documentary on Amazon called Ice Guardians and is all about the "enforcers" in the league. Can't remember how many of those guys said it was PROBERT who they feared the most, but it was clearly a majority.

Definitely a worth watch if you like hockey at all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic