Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Man busted for dancing naked with a handgun on US-131

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Re: Man busted for dancing naked with a handgun on US-131

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:08 pm

He should be charged with reckless display of a firearm. Personally, I don't think simply being naked should be a crime. Well, unless of course he was a really bad dancer.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:08 pm
He should be charged with reckless display of a firearm. Personally, I don't think simply being naked should be a crime. Well, unless of course he was a really bad dancer.
I'm a terrible dancer. I hate dancing. And I don't have a gun. So. I'd better keep my clothes on.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:54 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:08 pm
I'm a terrible dancer. I hate dancing. And I don't have a gun. So. I'd better keep my clothes on.
My wife's a great dancer and although doesn't technically own a firearm, she does have a nice set of matching 38's.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:30 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:51 am
bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:58 pm
Calls started coming in at 7 a.m. Tuesday when ... (they) reported seeing the man walking in the buff down East Front Street. Callers saw him in front of several businesses, and say he even jumped in the Boardman River for a swim before getting out of the water and continuing his downtown stroll.

Police caught up with the 55-year-old Traverse City man a few blocks south, near the Park Place Hotel, where he was arrested.
In a possibly related matter, TC Talks hasn't posted in these forums since Monday.
Except TC Talks is older than 46 and doesn't live in Wexford County...:lol :lol :lol
If you look back to the original post, you'll see that the man in Wexford County was from Rabid City, nearer to where Governor Whitmer and Michael Moore hang out. But closer to Traverse City.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic