Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is Ambien The New Rohypnol? Assault Turns Title IX University Policy On Its Head

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ben Zonia

Is Ambien The New Rohypnol? Assault Turns Title IX University Policy On Its Head

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon May 16, 2022 10:29 am

A male student says he was sexually assaulted by a female student at EMU while he was asleep and under the influence of Ambien. This IS Physiologically possible, as male arousal is possible without consent during sleep, and Ambien would stop him from awaking during the assault . The man REALLY didn't want to have relations with the woman.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/all-abou ... d-assault/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Turkeytop

Re: Is Ambien The New Rohypnol? Assault Turns Title IX University Policy On Its Head

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 16, 2022 10:56 am

If I'm being sexually assaulted by a female, I at least want to be awake for it.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

craig11152

Re: Is Ambien The New Rohypnol? Assault Turns Title IX University Policy On Its Head

Post by craig11152 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:11 am

I need to see pictures of the alleged suspect in order to determine if a crime was committed or the alleged "victim" needs to man up.

I no longer directly engage trolls

kager

Post by kager » Mon May 16, 2022 3:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:56 am
If I'm being sexually assaulted by a female, I at least want to be awake for it.
Maybe not...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 16, 2022 3:58 pm

kager wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 3:38 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:56 am
Maybe not...

I guess manatees and pigs can mate...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm

I have a friend who was drugged by a woman, and she took matters in to her own hands to try to have him impregnate her. It does happen. Thankfully, the attempt was unsuccessful.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 18, 2022 4:31 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm
I have a friend who was drugged by a woman, and she took matters in to her own hands to try to have him impregnate her. It does happen. Thankfully, the attempt was unsuccessful.
Was that the woman in the picture?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed May 18, 2022 5:29 pm

"Eldrick" Woods just called, he's all in for Ambien, especially if you are driving a vehicle....

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 21, 2022 1:46 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:31 pm
Was that the woman in the picture?
No, that was in the 90s.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun May 22, 2022 2:58 am

That also happened in the fiction section, in "The World According To Garp" by John Irving.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic