Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

20,679 Physicians Can't be Wrong

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

20,679 Physicians Can't be Wrong

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:54 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Calvert DeForest

Re: 20,679 Physicians Can't be Wrong

Post by Calvert DeForest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:27 am

Less irritating?

So you could just not smoke and avoid the irritation altogether?

Gotta love marketing! :razz

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:55 am

Once again maligning the front line doctors, suggesting the need or an overreaching governmental bureaucracy to control them, like has been exposed in the last nearly two years. Doctors and everyone else should've recognized that it was not a good thing to breathe in smoke of any kind. When tobacco is outlawed, it will become increasingly apparent that marijuana smoke is just as bad and probably worse for the "environment" in every way. College towns will have the highest rates of air pollution, all our smokestack factories having been relocated to China, where they are now "free" to pollute. But their brains will be drugged and dumbed down so they won't care.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:50 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:55 am
Once again maligning the front line doctors, suggesting the need or an overreaching governmental bureaucracy to control them, like has been exposed in the last nearly two years. Doctors and everyone else should've recognized that it was not a good thing to breathe in smoke of any kind. When tobacco is outlawed, it will become increasingly apparent that marijuana smoke is just as bad and probably worse for the "environment" in every way. College towns will have the highest rates of air pollution, all our smokestack factories having been relocated to China, where they are now "free" to pollute. But their brains will be drugged and dumbed down so they won't care.

No one is maligning the medical profession or suggesting they ought to be controlled.

It was a mid-twentieth century magazine ad in which tobacco Companies made the dubious claim that Doctors somehow endorsed their product. Rather than maligning Doctors, they were exploiting the high regard in which the public held the medical profession in those days.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Dude, wait, what????

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:53 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic